"Hey Lila!" She exclaimed. Before Lila could even turn around, Ladybug grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and pressed her lips against hers.

Lila jumped and immediately pushed the heroine away.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She screeched.

"SORRY!" Ladybug shouted, running back to Y/n.

Y/n was dying of laughter: Lila's horrified face, her girlfriends face that held a sour look and the surprised look on mr. Ramier's face.

"Shut up!" Ladybug said hitting Y/n on the back of her head.

"Ow-ahhahahahahhahahahahah!" Y/n laughed, while rubbing her head.

Ladybug picked her up and they swung away.

"YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Lila screamed after them.

"I CAN!" Ladybug shouted back.

"AND BY THE WAY YOU TASTE LIKE ONIONS!"

—————————

When they landed back onto the balcony, Marinette de-transformed and ran straight to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water to rinse her mouth.

Y/n was still laughing as she watched Marinette gargle.

"That was so gross, never let me do that again." Marinette said looking a bit green.

"Don't worry I won't." Y/n handed her a pack of gum and Tikki a cookie.

"Thanks." Marinette said almost eating the whole package.

"Now payback. Truth or dare?" Marinette asked.

"Dare!" Y/n said crossing her arms.

"Girl, I'll show you a real dare." Marinette smirked.

"Alright I'm not scared." Y/n smiled.

"Okay then, I dare you to steal mr. Banana's costume and wear it to school tomorrow." Marinette said casually.

"What! But-"

"No buts, go fetch it." Marinette said.

"I hate you." Y/n said.

"You love me and you know it." Marinette said patting her cheek.

"Yes I do." Y/n grumbled and she walked out the door.

"That'll teach her." Marinette smiled at her kwami.
———————————————————————————

Y/n was on her way to the tv studio where she expected the costume to be.

"Hey I remember you." A voice behind her suddenly said.

Y/n stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, only to meet the sickening green stare of a vixen supervillain. Her eyes widened and she gasped: "Lila?"

"Its Volpina." Lila scoffed. "And you are that girl who was with Ladybug aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Y/n said turning back around, about to run back to the bakery. She had to warn Marinette about the new akumatized villain. But Lila's hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back.