Riko watched him put the limb away out of her peripherals, turning back to the door as it began to open, slowly.

     "Please, enter one of the rooms."

     The two listened to the voice, as did the other pairs. Riko and Hiroshi found a small room, with a small, tall table in the middle. On both sides there was a tall chair to match it. Straight forward, there were two noticeable things.

     One, there was a large screen on the wall, and below it was a scale. Once they entered, the door shut behind them.

     The screen turned on and they looked at it. A message popped up and they read it, Hiroshi saying it aloud, "When someone answers a question correctly an object will drop on the opposite person's scale. If someone guesses incorrectly, the scale will go down in their side. This will continue until the level is completely lowered on one side. The person sitting on that side will be eliminated."

     Once he had finished, another message popped up, Riko read it this time, "Please, take a seat."

     Riko didn't hesitate, moving forward to take the seat to their right. Once she was settled, she gave a sly look to Hiroshi, who was more nervous than before. His palms were sweaty and clutching his pants, and he was biting his bottom lip harshly. However, before either could say anything he took the seat across from her.

     "Are you good with trivia?" Hiroshi inquired, looking away from her still.

     Riko didn't miss a beat as she assured him, "Not really."

     A lie. Riko spent a large time of her free time learning random facts around the world.

     He refused to make eye contact, instead looking at the screen with wide eyes. Riko did the same. But it seemed they didn't have to, as a female robotic voice spoke out, "The first question will be in three...two...one."

     The female voice then questioned, "How many bones are in the average fully grown adult?"

     Riko didn't hesitate, not blinking before she answered, "206."

     "Correct!" The voice cheered before an object dropped from a hole in the ceiling and onto the scale where it tipped over one level towards the man.

     Hiroshi cursed, staring at the level with a expression full of fear. "You said you weren't good!"

     "I'm not. It's not my fault you don't know how many bones make up your body off the top of your head." Riko casually spoke, keeping her eyes on his face to try and make him even more nervous. She's seen that if you act not overly confident while still not being nervous, it will impact fear into your opponents.

     He scoffed, grunting as he tried to move his body more to look at the screen. "This is bullcrap!"

     Riko sighed briefly, looking at the screen as she waited for the next question to pop up.

     "What is the fear in gynophobia?"

     Hiroshi could only open his mouth to spit out something random as a reaction to the question as Riko answered calmly, "The fear of women."