"Three contestants down. Cause of death, murder."

     It showed the same man taking out another group. He had found a gun, and shot two of them, saving the last for his katana.

     This man's on a roll...but I'm not sure if that's a good thing yet. I suppose since he wants to be my partner so bad it's a good thing unless he turns on me.

     Riko carefully walked around in the dark area, it was quiet except for the faint sounds of gunshots.

     Where are the last people? Riko's concern continued to grow as she prepared herself to get attacked.

      Suddenly there was a rustling behind her. The girl heard a rustling that only got louder and began to bolt in the opposite direction.

     "No!" A man's voice yelled from behind her, "Come back here you selfish bitch! I want to live!"

      Riko looked around and tried to pinpoint the person that was yelling. Suddenly, she spotted him.

      So there you are... Then bullets began to fly at her, and she instinctively ducked her head and picked up her pace.

     Trying to regain her breath the girl hid behind a large tree branch, squatting down to jump on the man as soon as he passed her. The man continued to yell and run in the direction she was in when he stopped abruptly, and all that was heard was a gurgling sound than a thud. The sound of a gun colliding with the floor.

     Slowly peeking around the corner she was slightly relieved to see the man spitting out blood with a katana sliding out of his back, knowing who it belonged to from the videos.

      "Such a loud asshole." The man groaned as he kicked the body off the rest of the weapon. The man with light brown-orange hair and dark wide eyes was standing behind him. Riko almost flinched and dropped her weapon as a response. When they made eye contact, neither moved.

      He smiled.

      "This is twice you owe me now." His tone was teasing, and playful. As though he hadn't just stabbed a man.

     Ignoring his words Riko changed the subject, "...Why are you so adamant about teaming up with me?"

     "I've seen your work, you're intelligent." He wiped off the blood that had been gathered on his blade on the corpse that lay at his feet.

     All I've done is sit and watch others die, I would call that cowardly not necessarily intelligent. And my work? Where?Riko subtly moved her hand towards the hatchet on the floor.

      "Don't move." His eyes caught her motion. Damn it. "If you say no I'll kill you and everyone else."

     Why everyone else too? Why not leave another alive.

     "What do you think?" He tilted his head as he wiped the blood off his katana on the dead man.

     "I think you're not leaving me much of a choice." Riko kept her eyes on the man, whose grin was gone, "Besides, I thought we were already partners?"