"Oh...I'm sorry I thought—" The person's face began to heat up as they waved their hands around nervously.

"It's fine."

"I'm coming with Riko!" Yumi broke her quick memory with a nervous smile.

" ...Aight." The brunette moved to her corner in the large room and began to snack in some of the chips she grabbed from a random store.

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

There.

It wasn't difficult to find a game, especially since this one was a large apartment building. Toei Sendagaya Apartment to be exact.

"Let's follow her, she seems to know what she's doing." Yumi pointed to a short-haired girl that was walking in front of them.

Riko's eyes examined the girl, noticing her athletic clothing. Without speaking the brunette nodded and began to walk quicker than the duo behind her. Though they picked up the pace as to not be left behind.

It was a short walk, but she found the room she was irritated to see that there were steps, even if it were a few.

Stupid stairs...

Riko never liked stairs. Even though she would use them to get to her apartment, that was just because she needed cardio and wasn't about to run outside. It didn't mean she didn't detest stairs any less.

They arrived about the same time as the female they followed and counted 9 contestants (including the girl). Everyone in the room but one looked up at the new entrances in the room. And while the other girl paused, Riko walked around her.

Finishing the distance between her and the table she grabbed a phone and watched the familiar message appear, "Facial recognition in progress please wait a moment.

There are currently ten participants. Please wait until the game commences. 3 minutes until registration closes."

Moving out of the way of the girl she skipped over Riko leaned on the doorway next to a man wearing lots of denim and a bandana. His eyes were diverting all around the room so Riko could only assume he was waiting for someone.

Moving along the participants she saw two young girls were wearing fancier clothing as if they were from a tea party or fashion show.

An older woman that would jump at the smallest sound, dressed in a formal outfit. Maybe an office job.
And two stereotypical businessmen standing next to the woman. Riko continued to look around the room and was slightly shocked to meet the eyes of the man from the escape room. His position was the same as last time, leaning against the wall with his hood on.

Huh.

The brunette looked him up and down, not necessarily in a sexual way more so general interest. Noticing him do the same quickly she turned away and he eventually went back to bobbing his head to his music.

Riko looked back after a moment and saw something charging at his feet. Isn't that music player only powered by batteries? She furrowed her eyebrows as she tore her eyes away from him once more when Yumi and Midari approached her on the right.