"Sounds good." Louis said while looking at Harry as in to ask if he would be comfortable or not. He was replied with a small smile and a nod.

********

"Mum where are we going?" Fizzy asked while getting into the car.

"Baby we are going to the diner near the mall. It has good food there." Jay replied while tucking Doris and Ernest in their safety seats.

The car was not big enough to fit all of them, so Lottie, Harry and Louis were coming from Harry's car.

"Do you know where we are going Lots?" Louis asked.

"Yeah mum told me." Lottie replies while turning on the car. She got to drive as the other too weren't in the mood. Ugh. Lazy ass.

Harry was sat in the front beside Lottie. And Louis in the backseat.

"So Lotts got any boyfriends or girlfriends?" Louis asked casually.

Lottie's cheeks turned to a shade of crimson red.

"Who are they?" Harry asked with a smile.

"Umm there's this guy at school. He's real nice and we have texting back and forth. His name is Lewis." She said while blushing.

"That's so cute." Harry said with a supportive smile.

"I am happy for you sis but I won't mind to kick his ass if he ever hurts you." Louis said with a smile on his face but they better knew that he wasn't kidding. He would definitely kick someone's ass who broke his sister's heart. He was very protective of his sisters. He loved them to death.

*********

At the diner; Jay was sat beside Doris, Ernest, Lottie was sat beside Phoebe and Daisy and Fizzy was sat beside Louis and Harry. They all were looking through the menues finding something to order. Soon a waitress came and said,
"Hii I am Kendall and I will be serving you tonight. Have you decided what you all want." With a smile.

Everyone ordered what they wanted and Kendal left to get it done.

After eating their asses off, the group decided to head back home but not without getting Ice cream cause who doesn't like Ice cream. Probably a Maniac. Harry was looking through the flavors choosing for one when he felt a tug at his waist. He looked to see Daisy standing there with pleading eyes.

"Hello love. What's the matter?" He asked politely.

"Those boys there are bothering a girl. Can you help her please?" She asked cutely. It was so nice of her to ask help for the poor girl.

Harry nodded and headed to where the group was. It was some elementary kids. Gosh these babies haven't even been out of their shells and here they are troubling a girl.

"What's going on here?" He asked in a loud voice. The kids saw him and got scared and then ran away like squirrels.
There was a girl who looked no more than 8 or 9 sitting at the floor, crying. His heart broke at the sight. He went and sat beside her.

"Het beautiful. Why are there tears flowing down you pretty eyes?" He asked with a smile. The girl looked up, the girl had the most pretty grey eyes, blonde hair and was wearing a niceblue dress. She said, "those b-boys were mean to me. I-I just wanted t-to make them my-my friends and they said n-no one will ever be my friend and I stink-k."

"Hey you listen to me now. You are the most pretty girl I have ever seen. And you don't stink at all, you smell like lavenders. They smell lovely so that means you smell lovely." He said.

"But what if n-no one wants to ve friends with me?" She said while staring at Harry's eyes.

"What's your name love?" He asked. "Darcy."

"Darcy, what they were saying was obviously not true, you know why cause I am already your friend. How can someone not be friend of someone so kind and pretty?" He said with a smile.

Darcy's frown turned into a smile and she asked with hope, "you are my friend?" Harry smiled wide and nodded.

"Well who are you here with Darcy?"

"I am with my elder brother. He went to the bathroom."

"Okay. So how would you like to make some new friends until he comes back." Darcy squealed and nodded.

He took them to the girls and they all got friendly and ate ice cream till Darcy's brother, Ed came back. He was a nice lad and asked them Louis and Harry to hang out sometime. They exchanged numbers.

Louis felt so proud of his baby for helping Darcy out. He knew he loved the boy with his whole heart and he couldn't be happier.

*****

A/N

So that took a turn from dirty to fluffy. Ehh.

Well 150+ views?!? Thank you so much. I can't be more thankful.