Chapter 14

They woke up the next morning to go to school. Both of them hated it. Louis woke up first, again and saw a cute looking Sleepy Harry beside him. He just admired him. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeths and came back to see a still asleep Harry. He hated what he was about to but still he was gonna do it. He grabbed a bottle of water from nightstand and poured it over Harry's head without a single thought. Harry jumped from his bed screaming. He then realized what happend and saw what a giggling mess Louis was. "YOU ARE DEAD TOMLINSON!" he ran after the blue eyed boy. They were mow hustling down the stairs. Jay errupted from the kitchen and eyed the boys. Louis hid behind her. "Jay, he poured water over me!" Harry whined. Jay just laughed and Louis poked out his tongue at him. He groaned at ran back upstairs. Louis went behind him. He saw Harry siting on the bed facing the other side. Worry came over Louis that what if he had upset him. He went to see his face and as he did, Harry splashed a generous amount of shaving foam over his face. Louis stood there dumbfoundedly. And then it hit him. He had shaving foam on his face. He tackled Harry to the ground and rubbed his over Harry's shoulder. They both were laughing their asses off when they heard Jay shout from downstairs, that they have a school to attend. They both got and went to shower, one after the another. Obviously.

*******

Harry tensed as they entered the school building. Louis noticed it and dragged him over to the janitor's closet. "Harry, don't worry. I am here with you. Okay?" He just nodded. Louis pulled him into a "friendly" hug. They walked to Harry's class together. Harry didn't want them to part their ways. It was weird how he had made such a strong connection to Louis in so less time. He never thought he would open up to someone. But he did to Louis and he is glad. He is also afraid that Louis actually doesn't want to be his friend. But then he thinks ahout Louis opening up to him as well. To say he was confused would be a major understatement. Harry came to terms with his feelings a few days back that he had a tiny.....huge crush on Louis, but there is no way in hell, Louis would feel the same. Someone tell this idiot that Louis does feel the same.

"Bye Haz!" Louis said with a sad smile.
Harry blushed at the nickname and said, "Bye Boo Bear." Louis's eye shot up and said, "you heard mum say it. Didn't you? Let me give you a fair warning don't call me that ever again." Louis said in his serious tone. Harry just laughed and said, "Okay Boo Bear." Louis rolled his eyes and walked away smiling to himself.

*********

So far Harry's day was going fine. There was no sign of Stewart or Josh. He was relieved. It was time for lunch, which he never ate, but still went to the cafeteria to kick around time. As he entered the cafeteria, he was met with a laughing Niall, which made him smile. Niall really had that aura that can make anyone smile. Literally anyone. Oh that Irish lad. Harry thought to himself about his friend? Were they friends? Niall saw him too and approached him and gave him one of the famous *Niall hugs*. Harry was taken back by the action but felt relieved. Louis saw them and jealousy ran through him, Zayn noticed it and laughed hard only to get a death glare from Louis.

"Come Harold. Join us." The Irish lad said.

"Thank you but I don't wanna intrude." Harry said shyly.

"Take that back Styles."Niall said through his teeths.

"Okay I give up." He said while smiling. Yup they were friends.

They approached the table and sat down. Everyone greeted him and he said hello as well. He was sat beside Zayn. Infront of Niall, Liam and Louis. Louis was smiling at him he couldn't help but blush.

"So Harry Mate, how's school treating you so far?" Liam asked.

"Ummm......fine." he said while looking at his shoes.

Liam was not buying that. "You know you can tell us anything. We will never judge you. You are our friend." The others nodded.

Tears started to well up in his eyes. All of them noticed it and Zayn draped an arm over his shoulder as he sat nearest to him. "Oh god. I am such a baby. I am crying infront of you guys." He said while wiping away the tears.

"Hey you don't have to be sorry about any of this. Okay? We respect your feelings." Louis said. He still hadn't talked to Harry about the bathroom incident because neither of them was ready to go through the talk. Louis grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Harry finally found the guts to come clean with it.

"The reason I changed school was because I was bullied and assaulted for the fact that I was gay. One day it got pretty bad and mum made me change school. I came to this school hoping that I will be happy here but some of the bullies from my old school had friends here and they asked them to 'take care of me'." Tears were swelling down his face. Louis couldn't control anymore, he went to sit beside Harry and hugged him close. All the boys were looking at them fondly.

"Who are the guys?" Louis asked with anger bpiling inside him.

"Promise me you won't do anything to them? All of you."

All of them nodded reluctantly.

"Josh and Stewart."

"That bitch! I always knew he was an ass, but this is just so cheap. I will kill him." Zayn said. "No you promised. All of you did." Harry said with pleading eyes. Louis was just holding him close to chest.

"Well don't worry Mate. We are here for you. Don't ever worry." Niall said with his cheeky smile. All of them smiled at the bloke.

*********