as cold as ice

The night arrived, and anxious thoughts had overcome the young Alfin. Jay had claimed him before, yet each bite felt like the first. It always stung a little, until the pain turned from tolerable to pleasurable. Heeseung didn't mind Jay biting him — it was necessary for his solstice, of course — but he couldn't shrug off the fact that Jay was growing more and more greedy with his consumption. He couldn't stop.

Heeseung was still human, so the loss of blood would become intolerable eventually. Jay was becoming more of Aleksandr as the days passed. Their night of pleasure they had shared before wasn't complete until Heeseung had called him Aleksandr at least once. Jay was still the same personality-wise, but parts of Aleksandr still peeked whenever they were together.

This night, under the autumn's soft breeze and pale moonlight, Heeseung lied in his room with Jay beside him. Of course, the younger was unaware of his anxious thoughts and didn't pay attention to the older boy. Instead, he continued doing mindless actions on his phone while Heeseung stared up at the ceiling with blank eyes.

Would Jay truly grow to love him? Would he be able to love Aleksandr as Heeseung? Would Jay continue biting him as a vampire? What would happen after he achieved solstice? He would be immortal once more, and Heeseung would cease to exist eventually. He'd have to find Kariel all over again, and there was no guarantee that he'd be reborn immediately.

"Hyung." Heeseung looked at the raven-haired boy, a smile on his face as he hummed in response. "It's probably not the most appropriate time, but… I want to say that you could achieve solstice with this body. I'll find a way to turn you into a vampire. That way, we can stay together forever. I promise."

"You don't need to make promises, Jongseong," Heeseung smiled, turning to his side. "I'm confident in reaching solstice as well. Just keep doing what you need to do, and it'll get there."

Jay looked at him, biting his lips together gently. "I want to bite you."

"Of course," Heeseung chuckled, sitting up form the bed. He took Jay's phone out of his hand, putting it where he was once lying and sat atop Jay's waist, intertwining their hands lazily as he leaned downwards. "And as you'd bite me, you probably want to take my body as your own all over again. Bite me, lick me, consume me, make love to me… your list of tasks are never-ending."

"Because there's so much to do with your gorgeous self," Jay answered with a chuckle, his breath gentle upon Heeseung's lips. "I want more than to just bite you — it's no fun. We should do as we like, not as Aleksandr and Kariel want. Solstice isn't important — what's important is that we grow closer, because what I desire is not your blood, but your love."

"Unusual — you're warm," Heeseung muttered with a frown. "Jay must be prominent enough for Aleksandr to settle."

"Because he's not the one with someone absolutely gorgeous above him," Jay smirked, moving a hand to Heeseung's waist. "Your blood is so sweet. God, your taste is just amazing — in every way possible."

Heeseung got off Jay's waist, moving to sit against the headboard. He tilted his head, revealing his pale skin tainted with small bruises and bites. There was some irony in the bites, as they were the most beautiful things he had ever seen — except for Heeseung's naked body under the moonlight.

Jay sat on Heeseung's lap, gently running a thumb over the skin of his neck. He was beautiful, gorgeous and everything in between. There was some pride in having Heeseung all to himself. All those sweet, tender bites filled with both lust and love. Heeseung glanced at him, his eyes desperate for completion.

"Tell me, Heeseung hyung," Jay said softly as he sharpened his fangs. "Tell me that you love me. That you want me. Tell me that when I bite you, you want me even more."

"You're the only one I'll ever love," Heeseung muttered, his breath warm as desire grew. "That one night of love wasn't enough to show you how much I need you." He pressed a hand to the back of Jay's neck, bringing him closer. "Bite me."

Jay pierced his skin, and Heeseung gasped, pressing his eyes together. Jay drank of his blood mercilessly, grabbing onto Heeseung's wrist to maintain that bit of sanity to help him not bite him harder. Heeseung whimpered in pain, wincing as Jay bit down harder anyways. Jay loved his taste, his scent, his feeling — it was all enough to make him go insane.

"Ah, fuck…"

Heeseung felt Jay's tongue attack his neck after some time. Jay wasn't satisfied with how much he had drunk, but he wanted Heeseung to relax. He had removed his fangs and was now making a hickey on his pale skin. His tongue and lips worked magic on his neck, causing a new feeling to arise within Heeseung's already warm body.

It was clear what they wanted, but both lacked the courage to go further. Heeseung took the initiative and moved to press their lips together in a firm kiss. Jay pulled away slowly, moving his hand to Heeseung's neck before harshly conducting another kiss. Heeseung flinched as Jay tightened his grip around his neck, applying pressure to his jugular vein to slow down circulation ever so slightly.

Jay knew exactly what Heeseung liked, sexual or not. Heeseung's soft whimpers and moans against his lips proved that it was working. He alleviated and applied pressure to his grip every few seconds, causing Heeseung to moan loudly. Jay fought with his tongue, suddenly pulling away to slightly push Heeseung's head against the headboard. Heeseung pressed his eyes closed, his breath heavy with anticipation.

"Tell me what you want," Jay whispered, leaning forward to gently graze his lips. "Tell me exactly what you want and what you want me to do."

Heeseung's stare was strong, his gaze filled with passion, heat and lust. "Everything. Do it until I don't take it anymore," he spoke firmly, his tone dripping with desire. "I want you to wreck me, Aleksandr."

"If you let me bite you again, I'll consider it," Jay smirked, tightening his grip on Heeseung's neck.

"Jay, I'm serious, just take me already," Heeseung hissed, throwing his head back as warmth travelled to his lower body, giving away the excitement that was forming. "Make love to me like you did that day. I want you so bad, Jay. Whether you're taking advantage of me or not, I don't care, just take me."

"Let me bite you," Jay whispered, loosening his grip ever so slightly. Heeseung nodded perilously, closing his eyes as Jay leaned closer, biting into his neck harshly and drawing out blood immediately. Heeseung whimpered, taking Jay's free hand and guiding it to his waist. His hands were shaking with anticipation, and his body was hot with desire.

Of course, Jay would give him whatever he wanted.

[ sorry for this late update, I'm currently on a break :) the story will reach a close soon, though, so brave yourself :( ]