all over you

Jay pushed past Niki, widening his eyes when he saw Heeseung on the bed with someone above him. He widened his eyes, noticing that the person above Heeseung had grabbed his neck, his fingers wrapped around in a violent manner. Heeseung looked at him desperately and Jay tried to run to him, but Niki stopped him.

"Heeseung! Get away from him! Let me go!"

The boy above Heeseung quickly removed his grip, widening his eyes and looking at Jay. He recognised him as the boy in the photos — Yang Jungwon. "A-Aleksandr."

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jay yelled, pushing Niki until he fell to the ground and ran to Heeseung. Jungwon had already gotten off Heeseung's lap and Jay grabbed Heeseung's wrist, pulling the older behind him protectively. "I didn't think I'd meet you assholes again."

"N-no, you don't understand," Jungwon said quickly as he got off the bed. "Kariel always got his chances with you. It's unfair. Aleksandr was mine—"

"I belong to no one," Jay said, his voice seething with anger. "Why are you trying to kill Heeseung?"

"Because Kariel never deserved you," Jungwon said with a firm tone. "You were always supposed to be mine. That heathen, that wretch of an Alfin, never deserved to be bitten by you."

"Were you just jealous? Really?" Jay asked, scoffing slightly. "Was it not enough that Erik accepted you by his side? If anything, it really seemed that Erik loved you."

Niki widened his eyes, pressing his lips together. Heeseung looked at Erik, confusion filling him. Jungwon clenched his fists by his side in frustration. "I loved you more than this Alfin did. You're mine. He can't have you!"

"Instead of loving you, Erik resorted to just helping you get whatever you want," Heeseung observed, "which just so happens to be Aleksandr. But like I said — Jay and I are lovers, more than me just being his feed. It's too late for you."

"You can have Jay — I don't need him," Jungwon said with a firm gaze. "Who I want is Aleksandr — he's my love. My everything. He abandoned me for you!"

"That's because he never loved you!" Heeseung yelled. "Aleksandr never wanted you. You forced yourself to be with him. He only ever wanted me."

Jungwon glared, stepping towards Heeseung. "This is why I'm going to kill you—!"

"Kristopher, no," Jay said firmly, keeping Heeseung behind him. He glared at Niki who seemed to be inching closer as well. "Did you two really come here to kill Heeseung? You'd get punished by the modern law."

"So what? At least he won't be alive," Jungwon shrugged. "It'd be best for him to just leave. Never make contact with you again. Because Aleksandr and Kristopher belong together."

"What about Erik?" Heeseung asked, glancing over at the Japanese boy. "He's clearly in love with Kristopher—"

"I'm not in love," Niki glared, spitting out his words harshly. "Not everything is about love, Aleksandr. Jungwon let me bite him, but I've reached solstice. I'm already fully vampire."

"And Jungwon was unable to turn into a vampire?" Jay asked, earning a nod from the Japanese boy. He looked at Heeseung, widening his eyes. "You'd never achieve solstice…"

"So what's the use, then? Stop fighting for someone that will never love you," Heeseung said with a firm tone. "Wanting an unrequited love will only hurt you, and failure to realise thay will only hurt you further." Jungwon stared at him, his eyes tearing up as he looked at them in silence. "Aleksandr never loved you. Whether you felt led on or not is not his fault."

"I loved Aleksandr with my whole heart," Jungwon muttered, his tears falling down his cheeks. "You never deserved his love. You just used him to reach solstice, even if you knew you could never become a vampire. You took him from me."

"Even Erik could tell that Aleksandr had no feelings for you," Heeseung said, his tone much softer. "Of course, he did everything he could to make you feel happy, which was to be with Aleksandr."

"I'm sorry, Kristopher," Jay began, "but no matter what you do, I'll never feel the same way as you. Kariel, or Heeseung, is the only one I'll love. Even if he used me — even if he's currently using me — I don't care. The only one I want is him."

Jungwon looked down, choking out a sob. Niki flinched, seemingly wondering if he should walk to Jungwon, but decided against it when Jungwon seemed visibly upset within the following seconds. "You're making a mistake. He doesn't deserve to live. He doesn't deserve you."

"Maybe so," Jay said with a shrug, "but I'm willing to give him a chance. Kariel loved me — he deserves a chance."

Jungwon scoffed suddenly. He was clearly angry, even if his eyes had tears in his eyes. "This is stupid. You're making a dumb mistake. He's just using you, he doesn't love you—"

"I'd rather be with him than Kristopher," Jay answered quickly. "Stop trying. I'll never love you, Kristopher. We met once that fateful day, and you got attached to quickly. Besides, being with Kristopher as Jay will get me into a lot of trouble. You're just a kid."

"Stupid excuse," Jungwon scoffed, rolling his eyes. "You'll want me in the same manner you desired Kristopher's blood not too long ago. Even if you have Kariel right now, you wanted my blood just as much. Erik still enjoys it, so you can as well."

"Do you think that if I bite you, you'll become a vampire?" Jay asked, crossing his arms. "Because I don't think that'll be the case. No matter what, you both can't achieve solstice."

"I don't want to be a vampire," Jungwon spoke softly, his tone becoming more gentle. "I want to be with you, Aleksandr."

It seemed that Niki became fed up and grabbed Jungwon's wrist, his expression stern as Jungwon looked at him with surprised eyes. "That's enough. Kristopher belongs to me."

The remaining three frowned. "What?"

"I've always been there, trying to help you reach solstice, when I knew you couldn't," Niki continued. "Not once have you thought about me. It's always about Aleksandr."

"Well, you were always with that Finnish boy Aaron!" Jungwon yelled. "You used me! You used me for my blood, while you and Aaron fell in love, leaving me behind. Of course I'd get lonely. Those few times we met Aleksandr were enough to make me fall in love. I felt for Aleksandr how you felt for Aaron — and I'm sure you still have feelings for him."

Niki bit his lips together before sighing. "This is going too far. He doesn't love you. We should leave."

Jungwon looked back at Jay with a slightly sigh, flicking his wrist from Niki's grip. "I know our fathers work together. I'll see you around — Park Jongseong."

Jay watched as Niki and Jungwon left the room and he turned around, immediately wrapping his arms around Heeseung's waist. "Oh my God, that was stressful."

"Do you really love me?"

"Don't think about him, okay?" Jay muttered, resting his head on Heeseung's shoulder. He looked at his neck, his eyes landing on the small marks caused by the bites and the night of passion they had shared. "Were you going to let a 16-year old take your life?"

"Of course not, there was a bit of a fight," Heeseung replied softly. "I'm glad you know who you belong to."

"I don't belong to anyone," Jay chuckled, "but it's okay. I'll stay with you. We'll remain lovers until I get more courage."

"If Aaron is here as well," Heeseung muttered, "then it's possible that August and Daniel could be around as well. There's probably more vampires here than we think."

Jay hummed, pulling from the hug and looked into Heeseung's eyes. "Even if we're together, you won't run off with another vampire, right?"

"Of course not — Aleksandr is the only one for me."

[ I'm so sorry for the late update! I'm starting a the boyz book, and it'll be mature, so I'll uodate y'all when it comes out :D I hope you're enjoying the book so far :D ]