54.Creature of the seas

Start from the beginning

"Anything else?"

The sea-dweller creature pondered, trying to remember whatever she could about the mysterious man's features.
"He had a hat and a long cape or jacket... I think."

"Got it."

His now open arms encouraged the still-unnamed young woman to wrap her arms around his neck, so that he could carry her around the unexplored island without much trouble.

"So what now?"

"There's a passage going through the... this mountain..."

"But...?" the captain glared at the mermaid in his friend's arms.

"Um, it's... t-too narrow..."

While one stubbornly walked towards the cramped tunnel, the other swiftly headed to the cavern's entrance as he held the ethereal girl bridal-style.

It was still unbelievable to him — to everyone, actually — that they had met such a rare creature of the seas.
Her captivating beauty could easily rival Boa Hancock's; with those (e/c) orbs intently staring at whatever intrigued them, those plump lips unconsciously luring men, that sweet voice escaping them and lulling anyone listening to it, those long and soft (h/c) locks gently swaying with every movement and emitting a comforting fragrance. The sonar-like fins on the side of her face and the ones adorning her body only added more charm to her already intriguing self.

But her tail was another matter: the scales around her hips were a dark shade of (f/c), while they lightened the more they approached the fluke; its fins — that at first seemed sharp — easily flattened against her lower body, causing her hip to be into direct contact with his clothed abdomen.

"FUCK IT!!"

"So, what's your name?" the blond asked, skillfully ignoring his friend's cursing and distracting the maiden from it.

"(Y/n)."

"I'm Killer. And the captain over there is Kidd."
No one could see it, but he smiled as he continued the small talk with the young woman in his arms.

~

Killer POV

The sea surrounded my entire being as gravity pulled me further from the surface.

The wound on my side oozed, blood mixing with the salty water, while my consciousness slowly slipped away.

The fight with 'Hawkeyes' went as I had expected — a loss on our part — but I couldn't let my captain fight on his own after what had happened with Shanks.

(Y/n) was, luckily, safe, since I had ordered Doc to take her back as soon as we had caught glimpse of the famous swordsman.

My vision darkened, and the last things I saw before passing out were waves of hair dancing around an angelic face and a (f/c) tail.

~

My eyes opened to the familiar wooden ceiling of the ship's infirmary.

My grip tightened around something small and soft, causing my head to turn to the side and gaze at the beautiful mermaid we had met... how much time ago? How many days have I been out?

"Oh, you're awake!" A gentle smile appeared on her features as her free hand rested against my bicep.

"Yeah..." I sighed, getting to a sitting position despite my bandaged side screaming for me to lie back down. "What are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you to wake up. You've been asleep for almost a day."

"I see." After some seconds of silence, I decided to speak again. "Why are you here?"

"Um, I was waitin-"

"Yeah, I know. But..."

"Oh, I understand now. How should I say this?" A grin appeared on her marvelous features. "I am part of the crew now."

My eyes widened behind my mask, while my belly filled with butterflies.

"Welcome to the crew, then."

I was so glad we had docked inside that cavern that day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this author's note but I'd like to hear your opinion.
I'm thinking about doing another lemon (besides the request with Mihawk I already have) but I can't choose who I should do it with.
The options are the following:

Marco

Sabo

Kidd

Killer

Please comment on the one you'd like to read (or add a name if you don't like the options)🥰