I figured out about her power last night after we left Houston.

FLASHBACK

I was turned around in the front seat concentrating on Peter, seeing if I could detect his power and not just that he had one. Of course I couldnt, it doesn't work that way.

I don't know what caused me to look at Rose and Emmett, I just felt that I needed to. I gasped in my mind shocked, when I looked at Rose.

I looked between Peter, Char and Rose and they all had this shimmering aura around them. Rose's was alot duller than the others, but still noticeable. I looked at Emmett, he had nothing. Jasper had that same aura around him too, only his was much brighter. I knew that could only mean one thing, Rosalie had a gift she doesn't know about.

END FLASHBACK

We stopped off at a restaurant to change before we go to club Volume. Peter and Char say it's full of scum. They hunted there when they came up here to help with my "death". Rose, Char and I all decide to dress somewhat sensibly, since we will be taking out newborns after we leave the club.

We all put on skinny black jeans and put our hair up in a messy pony tail. We all wore cropped shirts in different colors with the same color heels. Mine were black, Rose's were red and Chars were blue. We all matched our shirts with eyeshadow, and used black eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. We checked our reflections once more then left the bathroom.

The guys were leaning up against the wall with their hands in their pockets and one boot propped on the wall. They all had on blue jeans, boots and button up shirts. Jaspers was black, Emmetts  was red and Peters  was blue. How they always seemed to match us was a mystery. OK not a complete mystery. Peter was probably responsible for it.

'Dam our mates are sexy' I thought to Char and Rose. They nodded in agreement.

The boys smirked knowingling feeling our lust, thanks to my mate.

"Ya ready darlin'?" Said mate drawled.

"Yep" I purred to him sending him all of my lust, causing him to growl lustfully. Char and Rose joined in on my laughter as we walked to the car. They both knew what I did to cause Jasper to growl like he did.

We pulled up to Volume 5 minutes later at exactly 9 p.m. got out of the car and headed inside. The lust in the club skyrocketed when we walked in. 'Eww' I thought to myself. The jealousy also peaked from the girls when they saw us.

We walked up to the bar and we're helped immediately by a young guy, probably in his late twenties. He was cute, but no where near as hot as my mate.

"What can I get you beautiful?" He attempted to purr out, sounding more like a dying cat.

"I don't know what do you want baby?" I said putting my arm around Jasper and kissing him lightly on the lips.

"3 beers and 3 sex on the beaches." He told the bartender.

"Right away." The bartender sneered. Jealousy, hate and lust rolled off of him in waves. I shook my head at him and chuckled when he walked to get our drinks.

Three minutes later he handed us our drinks and left to help other customers. We found a booth close to the exit and sat down, searching for our victims while we sipped on our drinks.

I immediately spotted a table full of drunk guys hitting on a young waitress. She kept turning their advances down, but they were persistent and would not let her words sink in. I let my hearing range out and listened to their conversation. They were planning on following her when she left, which was in about 5 minutes. Luckily there were six of them, and six of us. One dirt bag  for each of us.