6. Dominic.

-PART 1-

After the whole fiasco with the boys outside their dorm room Boris and Matt had went back to their usual ignoring each others existence. However, now whenever they made eye contact there was a little smile they would share between them.

They didn't talk further about what Matt meant about Dominic and the school project but Boris didn't really care.

He wouldn't be here that long anyway. His parents had told him to pack lightly, so he could only assume he would be leaving after a few months. Right?

He was thinking about his parents as he entered the English classroom. The last lesson of the day. Boris was in history before hand with Matt; the brunette making weird faces to him throughout the whole lesson before disappearing after the bell had went.

Not that he cared but Boris sometimes wondered what Matt was doing all the times he would just disappear. Why was it he sometimes came back to the dorm late, tired? He knew he shouldn't care but he couldn't help it.

Either way he was now stood staring at the change in layout. The tables had been moved so two people were able to seat themselves next to each-other.

Deciding to take his usual seat, one from the back, he waited, watching as people began filing into the class. Smiling at those who said 'hey' as they walked by, nattering to their friends where they wanted to sit. No sign of Dominic or Matt.

Boris was slightly nervous for this lesson. Matt had told him not to work with Dominic on the project they would start today, yet he had no one else to work with. Well apart from Matt of course. But that would end up ruining their little game of how far they can ignore each other's existence while also seeing each-other daily and communicating. Even if it was just through silly faces and smiles.

Tuning back into his surroundings he saw the chaos that befell the tables. The once tidy sets of two soon became a maze, people having moved them to make them longer, or in small clusters for all their friends.

Dominic came 5 minutes before the last bell, quickly noticing Boris, who was now sat at the very back in the corner. He slipped in beside him before fully taking a look at the classroom.

The teacher would be pissed.

It wasn't long before she arrived either, the class falling silent as they took in the sight. She stood frozen in the doorframe, seemingly not knowing what to do or how to react.

Everything was still, the only sound was the breathing of that one asthmatic kid and the ticking from the strangely loud clock that Boris didn't notice till now.

That was until a body fell into Miss Green.

A gasp broke out, breaking the silence. The rustling of scattered paper hitting the floor and the scraping of chairs as some people stood to look over each other's heads followed soon after.

A scrawny looking kid quickly pulled themselves up, grabbing a-hold of Miss Green to help her up. Revealing a red patch on her forehead where it hit the ground. Oof.

The student was apologising over and over, only to have the teacher stare at him blankly, obviously having no clue as to what he was talking about.

Then it happened.

She fainted. Head hitting the ground again with a thunk. The class going completely silent.

She was dead.

Probably not. But it was possible? All Boris could do was sit back in his seat and watch as all the other students began to rush around in a frenzy. Some checking on the teacher. Some pulling the tables back to how they were. Some just leaving the room to wander about the school or go back to the dorms.

Dominic fell back into his chair after coming back to sit beside Boris again. He had went to help the teacher, carrying her to the infirmary.

Well... with only half of the lesson left and no sign of a teacher they too decided to leave.

I wrote this at 1am 😭😭
But things will get juicy real soon 😆🤪🥴