5. Mysterious new kid.

-PART 5-

Having decided to ditch 'My Villain Academia' and instead opting to watch some volleyball show. Matt had somehow moved to rest his head on Boris' lap, demanding Boris stroke his hair, which begrudgingly the blonde agreed.

Matt looked almost asleep when there was a knock on the door. 'Ignore it.' He slurred, patting Boris on his bare thigh.

With a huff he shoved Matt's head off of his legs, trotting to the door, feeling tired and heavy himself. With a sigh he opened the door, peaking his head out. Humming to communicate he wanted them to speak.

There were two of them, one was the same height as Boris. He looked skinny and slightly dirty with a buzz cut. The Lack of light and the lightness of the Boys hair made him look almost bald. He had wonky canines that made him almost look like a dog.

His friend on the other hand was taller than them both, in the darkened light of the hallway Boris couldn't tell if he was ripped or fat... Or maybe just wearing baggy clothes. He had an evil glint in his eyes that made Boris want to shrink.

The taller one was the first to talk, a smirk appearing on his face.

'Is Matt here?' The voice was deep and cold, ripping whatever warm coziness from poor Boris' body. Boris cleared his throat standing up a little straighter, hand tightly wrapped on the door handle.

Remembering what Matt asked he nodded, 'Yeah, he's been here since we finished school, why?'

The shorter of the two scoffed, 'As if.' A scowl decorated his face, eyes staring directly into Boris' eyes, making him back up slightly from the door, making him bump into Matt who had just appeared behind him.

'What's the matter?' His voice sounded like air coming from a deflated balloon, and he leaned his head on top of Boris', arms wrapping themselves around his waist, seemingly too lazy to keep himself up fully.

The two boys looked at the casual outfit Matt wore and the fact Boris was only wearing an oversized jumper and raised an eyebrow.

'We had thought we saw you out, we'll talk to you about it later, see you tomorrow.' The taller one said with a more casual tone. Clearly he believed the lie Boris told. But what was it that Matt did exactly to get the two scary boys coming to their dorm at 11pm?

In fact how were they allowed into the building at 11pm?? It was past curfew. None of it made any sense, but as soon as Boris closed the door, locking it behind him, he didn't care. Matt could do what he wanted, just so long as Boris didn't have to cover for him all the time.

'Thanks.' Matt was stood in the doorway of his own room, leaning against the doorframe, eyes near closed with how tired he was. Boris hummed in a way that let Matt know it was okay before turning to the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea, after his last one had went cold.

'Hey, Boris?' His voice came out small, seemingly nervous, peaking the boy in questions curiosity.

'Yeah?'

'Don't do that school project with Dominic, he's not who you think he is.' The way Matt said it made his stomach drop, he had said it so casually and matter of fact that Boris was left standing there, thoughts wizzing in his brain. Matt had ducked into his room, closing the door behind him after, mumbling out a goodnight.

Deciding not to think about it just yet Boris finished making his cup of tea, returning to his room to drink, read and then go to bed, his own door closing behind him.

———

That's the end of the mysterious new kid arc :))