Showtime - Tenya Iida x Reader

Tenya felt horrible about what he was doing, but he just couldn't help himself. Watching you, his classmate, writhe in pleasure on the screen as he aggressively fucked his hand, was just wrong. Especially since you had no idea he was watching. He was even embarrassed he found the cam feed at all, but he had just been too curious when he heard Kaminari and Sero discussing their favorite shows before class today, a conversation he had ended swiftly for being inappropriate. Yet here he had been browsing through when he saw someone who resembled you, and he had had a crush on you for a while. So imagine his surprise when the cam model moaning while playing themselves, was actually you. You were apparently streaming from your dorm, and knowing that he could walk to your room right now and truly see you pleasuring yourself, and maybe even help, had him at the point of release in no time. As he sat there and caught his breath, he came up with a plan to get what he wanted.

---

You were extremely nervous the next night. Well nervous and upset. Tenya had come to you after classes let out, saying he needed to speak to you privately. As the two of you walked alone across campus, he told you he had found out about your show and scolded you that if the school found out, you would be expelled and that you had to end it, which was typical Iida behavior. What wasn't typical, was him saying he wouldn't turn you in, but only if you made it worth his while. You were confused at first, but realized what he wanted. So now you waited for him to come and do whatever he wanted to you. The thought disgusted you, but you couldn't ignore that it also excited you a little bit. He came in and stood just inside your door. He gave you a look you had never seen on his face, a desperate hunger that made your breath quicken. "So you like pleasing yourself for strangers? Well," he asked as he sat in your chair, " give me a show."

You sat on the edge of the bed, slipping off your silk robe, revealing your naked chest. As the robe pools around your hips, you run your hands up your torso, resting your fingers on your nipples. You were used to this now, so as long as you didn't look him in the eye, you should be able to get through this with at least a small amount of pride intact. Your nipples were perking up from the attention, and you threw your head back moaning slightly. You heard him shift in his seat along with fabric rustling. When you moved your hand down between your legs, spreading your legs wide to reveal your lace panties, you realized he had pushed his pants down past his thick thighs. "I think you've gained a lot of skill showing off" he groaned softly. "What other skills do you have?" His words made you look up at him, and the desire in his eyes made your heart rate rapidly rise. It was one thing to put on a show to people you couldn't see, but to be able to truly see the affect you had on someone was another.

His hand gestured to his lap, beckoning you to do something about the tent in his boxers. You hesitated, you weren’t sure if he would push it this far and you were hoping he wouldn’t.  He sighed, losing his patience.  “So I guess you are only a slut for money then?  I was assuming you were flaunting yourself to anyone with a computer for attention, not because you were a whore.  Guess I was wrong.”  You were shocked by the insults that fell from his mouth.  Something about it, though, turned you on.  Made you want to please him.  Following your sudden arousal, you moved to the floor in front of him and rubbed his bulge through the soft fabric.  He groaned while looking confused, as if he wasn’t sure exactly why that had worked either.  You slipped his cock out and started stroking the thick shaft.  He looked down at you kneeling between his legs, looking as if he was pondering something. “You changed your tune awfully fast.  Did you remember I hold your future in my hands, or do you like being reminded what a filthy slut you are?”  Your arousal grew even more, and honestly you weren’t sure which it was.  Maybe it was just him holding his power over you, reminding you who controlled what happened here.  

Both of you being bolder than before, the energy of the room shifted.  He reached forward and grabbed you by your hair and pulled you closer to his dick.  “Be a good little slut and get on the bed.”  You followed his command and climbed back onto the bed, watching him remove the last of his clothes before pulling off your panties and climbing on top of you.  He got ready at your entrance and looked into your eyes before slowly sliding in.  You cried out at the feel of it stretching your walls, and he held himself still for you to adjust.  When he started thrusting again, you moaned and arched your back, bringing a sly grin to his face.  In between grunts he whispered, “Who’s whore are you?” into your ear, making you pant his name as he pounded his thick cock in you.  Hearing that, he came deep inside you, causing you to finish as well.  

As the two of you came down from your highs, he rolled to the side of you and gently rubbed your face.  “I, uh, do apologize for getting a little aggressive.  You just work me up so much” he admitted while blushing.  “You did seem to respond well to it though.  I would like... for you to be my w-, I mean, mine.  If you would like to be.” You smile and lean over to kiss him.  This was how Iida became your master.