hawks x reader smut

Summary: Hawks is the sweetest, most romantic boyfriend and you couldn’t be happier, but you keep finding yourself wondering why it feels as though he’s constantly holding back. Maybe it’s best for you to not find out that Warnings: Non-con/Dub-con, mommy kink, breeding kink, overstimulation, edging, pain play, feral Hawks, yandere themes
-----------------------------------------------------------
        Keigo is by far the most loving boyfriend you’ve ever had, he puts so much effort to make you happy, (even if he is a little obsessive at times). While he has a busy schedule that doesn't stop him from being passionately sweet, it's like he was ripped straight out of the perfect romance novel. And the sex is beyond amazing, you don’t do anything kinky to be honest, but that doesn’t mean it’s anything less than mind blowing.  However, something that you’ve noticed besides his extreme possessiveness is that he has these moments where he’s beyond tense, his feathers turning sharp and ridged as he gets this glint in his eyes. It's usually when you talk to a guy or get into a rare nasty argument, he shifts from his carefree nature to something rather intimidating. However, something that you’ve noticed besides his extreme possessiveness is that he has these moments where he’s beyond tense, his feathers turning sharp and ridged as he gets this glint in his eyes. It's usually when you talk to a guy or get into a rare nasty argument, he shifts from his carefree nature to something rather intimidating.You've brought it up before, only for him to just laugh and brush it off, telling you that you're imagining things. You stood your ground at first, but soon you began to question if you are looking too deep into things. At least that’s what you thought when he was slowly thrusting into you, his chest squished against yours while you laid sprawled out on your back. He looks at you with such adoration as you hook your arms around his neck, his lips hover over yours while he keeps a gentle rhythm. You’re eyes flutter close as pleasure pools out inside you, wrapping you’re legs around his waist and tilting your head back allowing him to nuzzle your neck while making cute cooing noises. You become so lost in bliss, your hands move on their own and suddenly tug lightly at his wings causing him to grunt and give a sharp thrust.“Fuck!” You mewl and roughly grab a handful of his feathers at his base, where he’s most sensitive. Keigo throws his head back and lets out a strangled moan, his hips sputtering for a moment as his breath becomes heavy. You hear a deep, rumbling growl tear from his throat that then bleeds into a low laugh. Your eyes meet his and you admire the way the sliver of black in his eyes is now drowning in a rich sea of gold. 
“K-keigo?” You pant out as you squirm under his intense gaze and before you can ask what’s wrong he snaps his hips against yours. You cry out his name and grip onto his wings tighter, desperately trying to cling to something, but it only makes him worse. The bed lurches forward with each thrust, banging against the wall and adding to noise of skin slapping against skin.“Fuck, baby bird that feels so good. Keep hurting me, just like that, fucking tear them out.” Hawks growls as he slams into you, his teeth coming down to dig into your neck. You squeal while your hands take turns clawing at his back and yanking on his wings, your mind now in a frenzy from the ecstasy and confusion of his sudden animalistic lust. “Keigo- Ah! Please, I want to cum-” You cry out as pleasure twists inside you, teetering on the edge, but not getting that push. Keigo ignores you and groans against your lips as he drives his cock inside you, babbling out yes’s and curses.“I’m gonna pump you so full of my cum, so deep inside you. Fuck, yes fucking take it!” Keigo blissfully moans as his hips grind against yours and hot, thick ropes of cum shoot inside you. You let out a whimper while your body lays limp on the mattress, your mind too shocked to say anything about what just happened. The room is still, heavy panting echoing out and you miss the way Keigo’s eyes burn into your body, too busy trying to regain yourself to notice. You begin to speak, but stop when you feel Keigo start to move inside you.Not wasting time to even build up his momentum, he goes straight to pounding into your abused cunt, fucking his cum deep inside you. You shriek and dig your nails into his back once more, how is he even still going?“Ah! Fuck, your squeezing me so tight. It's painful, but fuck it feels so good, babygirl.” Keigo whimpers, his tongue slightly lolling out.“Stop, please! It hurts!” You whine and try pushing him away, it’s like he wants to make sure you’re going to be horribly bruised by tomorrow.“Then hurt me. Cause me pain then I will. Please, mommy, tug on my wings while I fuck this sloppy pussy, it feels so good when you do.” Keigo lewdly begs, slamming his lips onto yours when he hears you start to protest. You squeeze your eyes shut and tears start to drip down your cheeks, your hands shoot out and twist into his wings with the hope to get this over with. His eyes roll back and he cries out yes, his hips sputtering for a moment before going back to keeping the brutal pace. “Thank you mommy, yes, yes! I can’t wait to make you a mama, you’d be such a pretty mama.” Keigo babbles out. “I’m gonna cum again. This slutty pussy is making me cum again mommy, fuck- Ah! Yes, take my fat fucking load!” Keigo growls as he  spills inside you once more. Keigo flops down besides you gasping for breath, you just turn on your side and curl up, your trust for him now ripped away as you feel violated to your core. You hug your trembling form and try swallowing your tears, your skin stinging and your body aching from the abuse. You cringe when you feel Keigo pull you to his chest.“Is my baby bird upset that she didn’t get to cum? I’m sorry baby, how about we change that.” He purrs while his hand slips down to massage your puffy nub. You shake your head and try pushing his hand away, his skin feeling like thorns against yours. “You hurt me.” You whimper, pushing away the disgust crawling up your spine when you feel pleasure start coming back from his gentle touches.“I’m sorry, mommy. Let me make it up to you, how about I eat mommy’s sloppy cunt? God, I made such a mess, maybe after I’m done I’ll add more.” Keigo chuckles before planting sloppy kisses all over your neck, his assault on your clit never stopping.“Why? That’s what you are, or what you’re going to be.” You can’t stop the tears flowing out as you feel his hard length against your ass. “Because I’m going to stuff you full of cum and fuck it into your womb. Doesn’t that sound nice? Now stay still, let me take care of you mommy.”