- ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ꜱ/ᴏ ᴍᴏᴀɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ: ꜱᴇʀᴏ ʜ., ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ ᴅ.,  ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ ᴋ., ᴀꜱʜɪᴅᴏ ᴍ.

Sero hinata----He’s a passionate man, and it always seems like he can’t get enough of you. Loves to show his love through physical affection, and worships everything about you. So, you can surely expect long, steamy make out sessions to happen on a daily basis. Or as often as you see him, at least.And Sero l o v e s making out with you. He always holds you tightly against him and makes sure to pour all of his devotion for you in each and every graze of his lips against yours. Pulls you into his lap as he begins to litter your neck with kisses and marks. Explores every inch of you with his hands. Sighs into the kiss a lot.Make out sessions with you always rile him up, but he’s not quite sure they have the same effect on you. You are always so pliant in his arms, but you never get needy or heated.That’s why, when he first hears that sweet little mewl of pleasure he’s been fighting to pull out of you, he feels like he’s ascended to paradise. You’re on his lap, his hands on your hips as he helps you rock against him, his own hips bucking up to meet you. His lips are attached to your neck and he’s licking and nipping and sucking until he finds the spot that makes you weak. Sero chuckles against your skin and mumbles a breathy “found it” before continuing his assault, speeding up your hips and relishing on the little sounds you make.(cocky little bastard he is, he’ll flash you a shit-eating grin afterwards and joke about how he got you all hot and bothered from just a little bit of kissing)-----------------------------------------------

Bakugo kasuki---Make out sessions with Bakugou don’t happen as often as with the rest of the bakusquad. He loves kissing you, yes. Loves holding you against his body, also yes. But he’s one of the top pro heroes, and as such he doesn’t have much time to enjoy your presence.Even when they do happen, make out sessions are often cut short by his work. It is incredibly frustrating, to both of you, but you know better than to ask for more of his time. He saves people for a living, after all, and you can’t just take that away from him (and those who need him)Because of this, you were really surprised when he booked a hotel reservation far away from home for a weekend getaway. It was only for two days, but those two days were more than enough.The moment you step into the hotel room, he throws you on the bed and climbs right after you. His lips are all over yours, your neck, chest. And his hands? His hands seem to have found their home in your body.
You can’t help it when moans start to pour out of your lips. Think it’s embarrassing how worked up a little making out has you, but your boyfriend looks more pleased and heated than you’ve ever seen him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mina ahido---Mina might be one of the best kissers of the bakusquad. Her lips are always soft and taste like cherry, like her favorite lipgloss. She’s a very giving and attentive kisser, knows just what to do to have your knees feeling weak and your heart beating harshly. Can be greedy and demanding and overwhelmingly hot if she wants to, too.As a matter of fact, her lips are intoxicating. Like some sort of magic, they can make the entire world disappear. Everything blurs out into an insignificant mess when she kisses you. You always try to remain anchored to the present, scared of letting yourself go and straying too far. But Mina is dead-set on making you loosen up.So, she pins you to your mattress one day, not giving you time to react before she’s seizing your lips with hers. She hovers over you, hands trailing all over your body as she leaves a wet trail of kisses from your mouth to the curve of your neck. Your hands clasp over your mouth and she has to pry them away, just in time to hear you whine at her ministrations.
It sounds so sweet and perfect and so you. And of course, she needs to hear more. She gives, gives and gives until your voice is dry and scratchy from all the pleas and whimpers, and only then is Mina satisfied.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Denki kaminari---Kaminari Denki is one needy man. He loves to feel your skin on his, regardless of how and where he gets to touch you. And so, inevitably, make out sessions are an everyday thing.The first few times are sloppy and wet and messy, a little bit too much teeth for your taste, but since then he has improved greatly in the art of kissing. (all of the hours he spends with his lips practically glued to yours are to blame)One thing that never changes, however, is how quickly his hands begin to wander through your body. Denki is a very touchy-feely type of guy. You like to tease him about how he can’t keep his hands to himself, and it never fails to make him flustered.One thing that never changes, however, is how quickly his hands begin to wander through your body. Denki is a very touchy-feely type of guy. You like to tease him about how he can’t keep his hands to himself, and it never fails to make him flustered.In fact, him being flustered is the most reliable constant in your relationship. You, on the other hand, seem to never get flustered. Try as he might, he can never get you to break.That’s why, when he first hears you moan during a make out session, he completely freezes. For a moment, Denki thinks he’s projecting his own fantasies and desires onto the real world. It wouldn’t be the first time someone hears things that aren’t there, after all. But after inspecting your face, and taking note of how you shy away from his gaze, it clicks in his head.He actually, really, got you to moan. He’s not imaging it.Definitely gets really eager and excited to hear more, so he tries to replicate whatever he did that finally made you lose your cool. And boy does he try hard. Because Denki might lack a little bit of practice and technique, but he more than compensates in enthusiasm and willingness to do whatever you ask of him, as long as he gets to hear more of those soft and breathy sounds.
----------------------------------------------------------