Both of them were enjoying the bike ride. Nandini had her hands wrapped around his waist which was enjoyed by Manik. He stopped the bike when they reached their destination making Nandini confused.

Nandini: Mani where are we?

Manik: Relax Nandu, you will know soon but for now close your eyes.

Nandini: But why?

Manik: Arre close na you will know.

Nandini: Fine.

She closed her eyes and Manik took her hand and slowly guided her to move.

Manik: Ok now we are here, open your eyes on the count of three.

Nandini: Okay.

Manik: One two and three.

She slowly opened her eyes to see a beautiful view coming in front of her eyes. She stood there awstruck while Manik back hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder.

Nandini: It's....It's beautiful Mani. I am speechless.

Manik: I know this is so beautiful. You know I always wished to see the sunrise with my girl and it is fulfilled.

 You know I always wished to see the sunrise with my girl and it is fulfilled

Nandini looked at him with tears in her eyes kissing his forehead.

Nandini: Thankyou Mani.

Both of them sat there and looked at the sun rising and coming into full view. They clicked some pictures and spent some time there before the crowd started coming. Seeing this both of them got up and left the beach.

Nandini suddenly hugged Manik and started saying thankyou.

Nandini: Mani, Thankyou so much. This was such an amazing experience. You are the best.

Manik laughed at this and hugged her tight.

Manik: Acha chalo bhuk nahi lagi hai kya?

Nandini: Bahut zor ki lagi hai but wait  see waha pe chai ki tapri hai. Mani chalo na.

Manik: Par Smile, tapri ki chai?

Nandini: Arre tapri ki chai best hoti chalo na, Please.

Manik: Ok fine chalo.

Nandini ran there making Manik shake his head in disbelief.

Nandini: Bhaiya 2 cutting.

Manik came and sat beside Nandini on a bench keeping his hand on her shoulder and pulling her towards him.

Nandini: Mani tum aise khule main mast ghum rahe ho kisi media wale ne dekh liya na tho gadbad ho jayegi.

Manik: Arre main life enjoy bhi nahi kar sakta kya? Uff. But don't worry for  abhi itni subah kisi ko pata nahi chalega.

Nandini: Hmm.

Till than there tea came and they started enjoying there tea.

The tea wala bhaiya was looking at him with scrutinizing gaze.

Nandini: Mani, why is he looking at you like that?

Manik: How do I know?

Nandini: Did he recognise you?

Manik: I don't know. Wait he is coming here.

Bhaiya: Aap Manik Malhotra ho na?

Manik smiled a little at him making the bhaiya shout.

Manik: Shh, Aap kya kar rahe hai please kisi ko bataye math warna sab yaha aa jayenge.

Bhaiya nodded but he couldn't control his excitement.

Bhaiya: Sir, kya mujhe autograph mil sakta hai. Mera beta aapka bahut bada fan hai.

Manik nodded and gave him the autograph with a smile and also took a photo with him.

Bhaiya: Sir bura mano tho ek baat bolu?

Manik: Ji boliye.

Bhaiya: Aap dono ki jodi mast lagti hai. Aapki girlfriend hai kya?

Nandini blushed at this making Manik laugh.

Manik: Ji girlfriend hai meri, Par kisi ko bataye math.

Bhaiya: Ji Sir.

Manik smiled and gave him 2000 rupees even when he refused to take it.

Manik: Rakiye aapke bete ko kuch kharid ke dedijiye meri taraf se.

Bhaiya: Shukriya.

Manik smiled and went from there with Nandini.

Nandini looked at him with adoration making him look at him.

Manik: What?

Nandini: You are the best.

Manik: Ohh why suddenly?

Nandini: Just like that.

He kissed her forehead and both sat on the bike and started for next destination.

On the way they stopped at the restaurant and had their breakfast giving each other time and information about lot of things.