Chapter Nine

" Hey mum, are these the visitors?" Asked a guy behind me.

" Oh, yeah. Hey, Luke! Did you just see that cute sibling moment? Unfortunately, we missed what happened before that, " Exclaimed Lizzie with a smile.

" We saw all of it," shouted another guy.

" Okay, well I wil introduce myself first, " Said my mum, " My name is Helen and this three mine. I have another daughter but she couldn't make it today."

I scoffed quietly only so that my brothers could hear me and muttered, "  More like ditched us to hangout with a family not hers."

Unfortunately, my brothers started laughing quite loud. I don't get it what's so funny?

Okay, you know what? i'll introduce myself next and with that, I whipped around and said, " Hey! I'm- "  And I started to choke.  Great, just when I thought that I had an embarrassing moment.

After Lizzie handed me a glass of water, Colton chose to speak next.

" Yellooo... I'm Colton and this is my sister Bertha, and my bro Nate," he smugly grinned.

" Actually, I'm not," I slapped Colton's head and then turned to them, " Hi,there! I am Kenz,"  Wow, that seemed quite robotic," Sup!"

Then Nathan, " I'm Nathan, " And Boy, do I love me some chickenbutts!'

"Language! Young turd! You are too young to say that!" I lectured.

" What. Butt? " Colton laughed.

I turned to Colton, " No, Love," I said sarcastically, " Don't treat it jokingly. Look what happened to you by saying love at the age of five. You didn't potty-train until you were seven. Then when you were 12, you liked a girl who thought you were a looser, and you still are. Then Kaitlyn, the girl you li--"

I didn't finish it because Colton covered my mouth with his hands.

"Okay, so that was good! Now who do you want to he with, Kenz?" Joy asked jokingly.

"The penguin," I replied, " in my room. "

"Yes!!! " exclaimed Lizzie.

"Hold on!! She said the penguin in her room! Not penguin-lover!!" Argued Anne and they took this in the kitchen.

The four guys,on the other hand,  all had shocked faces but Luke was the one who had decided to whisper sharp and loudly, " Omg! It's her! Stay away from her! I call hanging out with her first!"

And with that, he hugged me as if to shield me from the other guys.

" What???? NO!!!! That's not fair!!! I met her first!" Whined Calum.

And I was just there like, " I swear I have no idea who this dude is!!! " 

" No!!! Luke!! Stop it!! I get to hang out with her first" Michael joined in.

I was trying to get them off me but his grip was to tight, and soon, I was carrying him.

Jesus, he is heavy!!! This twiggy looking boy is actually heavy!!!

Then I dropped him and said, " You know what? Kelsie would absolutely love this, so you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to invite Kelsie!"

I fished out my phone and dialed her number.  She answered it and said, " What?! What do you want?! There is a guy here, and you are, like, wasting my time!"

Colton grabbed my phone, hung up and said, " What? Are you kidding me? No way, that cray cray witch is coming here. Nu-Uh! No way! Her make up is so bad that it reminds me of that guy on halloween! I-.. I mean Nathan pooped his pants! And her perfume! Ugh! It's horrible!! It's skunk spray! And I know this because It's happened to me- I mean ... Cause it's happened to you!!!"

Well, that was nice but the truth. 

Nathan and I started to applaud for that truthful speech.  Well, Most of it and I think you know which it is.

Then, Nathan and Colton looked at me expectantly. Ugh! Great, they want me to hangout with them.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone from him, but instead of going to the four guys, I was dragged by the younger guy. 

" Hey! I'm Harry! And you are going to be my hostage, " He said.

" What, no! Little man, I don't think you should do that!" I protested.

Damn! This kid has a tight grip!

" Harry!!! Hands off our guests!!" Ashton ( yes, I know their names and voices, I think?) Shouted down the hallway.

" Not a chance! Unless you all say I win this war-battle game thing!!!" Little man shouted back.

" Fine, you win!" Answered Luke.

Little man let go of me and I said, " Little man, we should team up sometime and prank people!"

" Yeahhhh!!!!" he agreed and we fist bumped.

Then I started to walk towards Luke and them.

" Haaaallooo?" I said, but sounded more like a question.

They all looked at me deviously.  Oh... This is going to be fun, I guess.......

Hope you enjoyed it! Vote!