3 days - hitoshi s.

Começar do início

"have you been sleeping lately?" she whispered, looking up at the boy before flickering her [eye color] eyes to his eye bags.

"not exactly." he chuckled, looking up at her ceiling. "you can go to sleep though love, i'll be up for a while."

"but i don't wanna sleep when you can't." she stated, moving to lay on her side to look at him. he moved to his side as well, staring at her intently.

he was just so fascinated with her. her smile, her eyes, her voice, her hair. everything made him happy. everything about her will always make him happy.

"you're so pretty." he mumbled, pressing his lips to her forehead. she didn't respond, her breathing steady and even making him chuckle at the fact she fell asleep that fast.

-

day 3

"you're going to leave me; aren't you?" hitoshi asked, his leg bouncing up and down nervously as his heart physically hurt.

"hitoshi." she said warningly, not wanting to have this conversation.

"we have to talk about it sooner or later. it's the day you make your decision." he said lowly, pulling her into his lap. she straddled him, her arms around his neck loosely as she stared into his eyes.

"i don't know. these days have been great, but after this all we're gonna do is argue. me and you both know that."

"i love you. seriously y/n." he stated, tears clouding his vision as she shook her head and sighed. "you make me happy. you're my world."

"i love you too but-"

"let's do it. one last time before you make your final decision." he bit the inside of his cheek, searching her eyes for any clear answer she had.

she nodded, before he sighed; bringing her into a soft kiss. it was hungry and passionate, considering it would be their last for a while.

he moved his hands up her shirt, removing it for her. he moved her to lay down before kissing all over her body; his lips not missing a spot.

once they both we completely naked he threw one leg over his shoulder; lining himself up at her entrance before slowly pushing in.

a small moan escaped her mouth at the feeling; tears running down her face at the realization this'll be their last time.

their last time.

his pace was already consistent. he enjoyed the sounds of her slight whimpering before he moved his hand down between their bodies.

he flicked at her bundle of nerves, rubbing her clit in a fast circular motion. he pressed their foreheads together as tears fell her cold skin.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled, watching her shake her head. "i love you. so much."

he felt his high approaching quickly, not wanting to finish first since it would mean he'd never be able to experience this moment with her again.

"i love you." she whispered, reaching her high as she shook slightly. she repeated the three words over and over again as he rode her through her high.

he stopped moving inside her; pushing himself as deep as he could as he whimpered before covering her insides white.

"live life and be happy." she whispered to the boy who shook his head before sniffling.

"you are my life. how am i supposed to be happy without you?" he mumbled, pressing his lips to hers one last time.

"you'll find someone."

-

"ive FINALLY been able to get some good nights fucking rest; thanks for finally shutting the fuck up." bakugo scoffed, looking at his friend who sat on the couch of the lounge area.

she nodded shortly, smiling at her friend before looking back at the movie.

"what's up with you lately n/n?" denki asked, pausing the movie so she couldn't use it as an excuse. he sat beside the girl, throwing his arm around the back of the chair as all their friends looked over at her.

"yeah, how's you and shinsou? every since you stopped arguing the both of you have been weird." mina asked, putting some popcorn in her mouth.

"we broke up. we just needed space and new people that we'll find eventually." she whispered quietly, tears rolling down her face as she maintained a smile.

"oh- oh i'm so sorry!" denki exclaimed, quickly hugging the girl as well as the rest of the group; even bakugo because he actually felt bad for bringing it up.

-

"how's you and y/n? i haven't heard you guys arguing in a while." monoma stated, looking over at the purple insomniac who laid across his bed.

neito picked up the picture of his best friend and his first love that was on his side table.

"we broke up." shinsou chuckled sadly. "it's for the best though. i know it is. i'd rather see her happy with someone else than unhappy with me."

"oh... oh. i'm- im sorry." neito exclaimed, putting the picture back down before noticing the small tears that rolled down shinsou's face.

"it's cool." he choked.