5. Akashi Seijuro: Dominance

ابدأ من البداية

Once this week is over I'm never wearing a headband ever again. You inwardly growled. I was going to wear my new tank top pajamas, but I'll be killed on the spot if my parents saw what Seijuro did.

The rest of the team entered the gym while you were pulling the basketball cart out of the closet. While they practiced you busied yourself with school work, pausing when they finished an exercise to give them a towel and water. At the end of practice, Akashi left to talk to the coach and Hayama and Nebuya decided to have a race to get their water bottles – the open water bottles you were holding.

"W-wait!" You squeaked.

"GAH!"

"OOF!"

"UWAHH!"

Hayama crashed into you, his elbow that was locked with Nebuya's bringing him down with the two of you. In slow motion, the water bottles flew up out of your hands and the water poured out, soaking you to the bone. Your shirt clung to you like a second skin and you sat there in a shocked state while your upperclassmen apologized furiously in front of you.

"It's fine, it's just water," you reassured.

You peeled off your collared shirt, not thinking as you readjusted your (F/C) undershirt. The upperclassmen gasped and you were confused when you saw them gaping at you. Their faces were pink, jaws were dropped, and their eyes looked like they would pop out their heads. You took out your phone and checked your face since you thought your makeup ran and nearly fell over again when you saw what caught their attention.

Akashi's hickeys covered your neck, the tender skin painted in dark colors. You clasped your hand on your neck and your face turned red, embarrassment flooding you head to toe. Mortified, you grabbed your bag and sprinted out of the gym, almost out of the school's grounds before an arm jerked you to a stop and you bumped into a chest.

"Where are you going, (Y/N)?" Akashi demanded in a low voice.

"Your teammates saw the hickeys." You whimpered into his shirt, burying your face so all he could see was your ruffled hair and red ears. "That was so embarrassing, Seijuro-kun."

Akashi put his jacket around your shoulders and hugged you, "They won't speak badly of you, I promise. I shouldn't have taken advantage of the situation so much." He took your cat ears off and smoothed down the flyaway hairs then kissed your forehead. "I'll make this up to you by buying you (F/M) for dinner."

He laced his fingers with yours and you nodded. Yes, your boyfriend was a dominant yandere that loved to mark his property. And yes, you loved every bit of it.

~Extended Ending~

"AHHH! (Y/N)CCHI, DID YOU GET IN A FIGHT?!?" Kise shrieked.

You cursed under your breath and clasped your hand over your neck. The hickeys were fading and only two faint ones remained. However, they were deformed and Kise, like many others, thought it was someone attempting to strangle you.

"It's nothing, Ryouta-kun," you reassured, fighting away his flighty hands trying to touch you.

"Tell me who hurt you and I'll beat them up for you." He insisted, holding onto your shoulders and shaking you.

You narrowed your eyes. "You're an idiot." Clearing your voice, you called, "Seijuro-kun~"

Akashi walked into the room and Kise shrieked. Your boyfriend, the petrifying captain of Rakuzan, was dressed in a short, frilly French maid costume. He bowed and lowered his eyes bashfully. "Yes, (L/N)-sama?"

"Wh-what's going on here?" Kise yelped, clinging to you in terror.

"We had a problem with our bet." You coolly replied, shrugging him off and fighting back a laugh as the model landed ungracefully on his behind. "Now, Seijuro-kun, can you fetch us some tea?"

"Of course," the redheaded maid agreed. He bowed again and left the room.

You turned back to Kise with an evil, dark aura surrounding you. "Now don't mess with me, ne?"

Kise could barely function enough to nod his head. "Yes, ma'am!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tbh I think this would just be a regular day in the KnB world XD

I'm also writing a Kise fic called Assumptions, and I would love for you guys to check it out! ;D

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3