Lending A Helping Hand

Start from the beginning

I chuckled and patted his back, "Well, what else are you gonna do? Beat him up?" A vein popped out of his head, and Bus laughed some more. "It seems all the Straw Hats have taken down an executive. Now we just have to wait for Law and Luffy."

"Really? Who did you defeat?" Bus asked, done with his amusement.

I shrugged and pointed off somewhere in the distance, "It was some guy named Grim. He's in a hole right now. Somewhere."

"Grim... Grim... where have I heard that before..." Bus muttered.

"G-GRIM-SAMA?! She beat Grim-Sama?!" a nearby henchman screeched.

"Yea? You wanna experience it yourself?" I questioned, looking over my shoulder to look at the random guy.

He pointed a shaky finger at me, "Th-there's no way! He was as formidable as Diamante! Even Pica! For you to-" He knocked out when I propelled a rock at his forehead.

"I don't see what's so hard to understand. If Zoro can cut down a mountain man without a scratch, I can defeat someone of similar level with a few hits," I grunted. "Though it would have been cooler if I came out unscathed like him."

"Your group has a ridiculous amount of strength," Elizabello commented.

"Why thank you," I replied.

"What's with all the dust and rumbling at the edge of the island?" Sai asked, sitting a few feet away from out little group.

I put my hand across my eyebrows so I could see better, peering into the distance, "Guys, I don't know if I'm seeing things or something... but I think the cage is closing in on us."

"What?!"

"Yea, Luffy better hurry up," I hummed. It was no longer idly on standby. I'm almost 100% sure that the birdcage really is trying to kill us all. Well, everyone but me. I can flatten myself if I really want to. Just go straight through. But I won't of course. What am I gonna live for if I just leave everyone in here?

The new King's Plateau that everyone was on started violently shaking all of a sudden, a bunch of rocks started falling onto the third and second level. My eyes looked up to the royal palace which was now sprouting huge streaks of black and red. It was definitely a conqueror haki clash. There was another clash only seconds after that.

To top it all off, an explosion of fire erupted on the palace. "Wow, things are getting really busy up there, huh," I mumbled. "Now I'm kinda getting worried."

"Well that's reasonable, the cage is closing in from all sides," Bus said.

"I don't care about that. I care about Luffy," I huffed. "I'm gonna go help the townspeople to get my mind off of it. There's gonna be a lotta casualties today, and I should probably at least try to reduce them."

Just before I hopped off of the plateau, I heard frantic running and a scream of my name. In a panic, I turned around, expecting to see someone I knew dying or something, but no, it was a green haired rooster, who I do not know and who was definitely not dying. "(Y/N)-SENPAAAIIIIII!" he screeched, tears running down his face. I think I spotted Robin somewhere at the beginning of his dust trail over to me.

"What the..." I muttered, looking at the tumbling man who was jumping over rocks and Pica's spikes to get to me.

"Do you know Bartolomelo?" Elizabello asked, watching the lime green haired man sprinting.

"I didn't even know his name before now. So you said it's Bartolomelo, huh?" I muttered.

Th shirtless man skidded to a halt in front of me, on his knees. He bowed his head and sobbed from joy, "(Y-(y-(y-(y-(y/n)-senpai! Please make me your slave! I will be your dog if I must!"