Chapter 11

Henry
2 weeks away from Lacey

2 weeks!

2 long fucken weeks without Lacey! I need her back! I'm going fucken insane without her. She was all I had left. The only one I want but now she's gone. Probably to never return either. She told me to leave.  She blamed everything on me. I wouldn't blame her either. I brought her into this entire mess and I promised to get her out of it. Only one problem I failed miserably.

All of the days I spent with Lacey were the best days of my life. I smiled and laughed amd now all of those memories are just another chapter in my life that I sadly have to close. I want so badly to go to her house and tell her that I love her and I need her to be in my life. But she doesn't want me anymore so I'll keep my distance. I will stay away and keep my distance from her. Only reason I'm doing that is because that's what she wants and whatever she wants is what I'll do. Yeah sounds stupid but she's my baby and I want her happy. Even if I'm not the reason behind her happiness. I will put her needs before mine and let someone else make her happy. That's love right?
Lacey

"I told you!" Lucy glares.

"Yeah yeah I know..."

"C'mom you think I would just tell you lies?!?" she asks pissed off.

"No...no I don't...listen I know you told me to stay away from him and everything but you never said why"

"Well everyone knew Henry was bad news. I didn't think I would have to tell you the reason why"

"I'm sorry okay?"

"He probably has already moved on. You we're probably just another girl. He never made you happy so stop moping about it!" Lucy smiles.

God! How could she say that?! Henry made me happier than anyone ever could and now she's saying I was just another girl? She doesn't know him the way I do and she never will. The moment she saw me talking to him she instantly judged him. Everyone at school juged him. They called him names like freak or pyscho. They don't know him!

"He made me happy. He was the best. He never hurt me and you can't say those things without knowing what happened" I defend him.

"Yeah whatever. You need to get your mind off things. There's a party at Will's house tonight! Let's go" she suggests.

"Fine.." I sigh in defeat.

There is really no point in fighting. No matter what I say I will end up at that stupid party.  I don't wanna go but I have nothing else to do. I guess this could be fun.

• • • • • • • • •

After Lucy makes me look presentable she looks me up and down clearly proud of her work. I looked like an absolute slob and now I look pretty decent and pretty much back to my regular self. I sigh and give her a weak smile.

"Heyy!! Be happy!! It will be fun I promise!" she whines.

"Okay I'm happy I swear!" I reply crossing my fingers ans putting them out in front of me to show her.

She smiles and continues to curl her hair. When she's done she grabs my hand and drags me out the door. I swear thag girl has the strength of a lion.
Henry

Evan's stupid girlfriend, Tasha, or whatever the hell her name is wanted to go to some fuckers party. She said it would be fun and help me get my mind of things.

We make our way through the big front doors of the house and the smell of alcohol instantly makes its way to my nose. I look around and see a bunch of sweaty teenagers dancing on each other. I just want to scream at them to get a room.

• • • • • • • • •

After a couple hours if standing around doing nothing I decide to go find somewhere quiet.
Lacey

This party sucks. Everyone is drunk and high. So is Lucy so it looks like I'm gonna be here for a while.

A guy walks up to me. He stumbles a bit before leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"Heyyyyy pretty girl" he slurs.

"Exuse me" I say as he starts to lean into me.

"Let's go have some fun"

"Get away from me" I push him away and run up the stairs.

I check a couple rooms before coming across one thats empty. Thank God! I could not survive another moment of that party.

I sit on the bed and scroll through my phone. Then the bathroom door opens and a dark figure comes out. Once he steps into the light I realize it's Henry.

"Um hi?" he asks.

"Hi" I whisper.

After a long period of silence he finally speaks up.

"Lacey if you think that I moved on or am ignoring you, your wrong. I just wanted to keep my distance like you wanted. I've been going crazy without you...I need you back.." He says.

"I need you back too....I was so stupid..but you need to be honest with me...no more lies about Jason...I need to know" I confess.