Two hours passed with no news. I was starting to worry. Then dad called.

" Appa, What happened, did you find her?"

" No, we have been searching for her. We found her phone but we didn't find her. We called police. They'll be here soon. Don't worry we'll find her."

" It's so frustrating Appa. I wanna go and search for her. But I can't leave Kyong alone. I just don't know what to do! "

" Just take care of Kyong. We'll find Eva as soon as possible. Don't worry. "

" How can I not worry Appa? I'm going crazy here."

" Don't loose your calm son. Be strong for Kyong. I'll update you everything. "

" Okay."

After an hour I got call from Eva's mom.

" Hi Mrs.Lee. Did you find her?"

" Yeah we found her. She's in the hospital. She injured her head and she also showed some signs hypothermia. She's getting the treatment. Don't worry she'll be fine. Just stay at home with Kyong. We'll inform you when she's done with her treatment."

" Okay. "

After an hour dad called saying that Eva came out of the operation theater and was moved to a room.

Everyone was starting to get worried. She has been unconscious for a whole day. I persuaded Mr and Mrs.Lee to go home, freshen up and come back. Only I and Kyong were in the room right now.

Seeing her made my heart beat pain fully. Kyong was trying to reach to her. Thinking he might hurt her unwantedly I tried to pull him away from her.

I shouldn't have done that because he started crying loudly. Because of the sound Eva started to stir. She opened her eyes and was looking around to know where she was. I immediately went to her side.

" Eva you had me worrying here. I thought I lost you when we couldn't find. Are you feeling good? Should I call the doctor? Wait a sec I'll call the doctor. "

The thing she said next shocked me.

" Who are you? "

" What?"

" Who are you? And why am I here? Where's my family?"

" Don't you remember me? "

" No, why will I remember you when I don't even know you. And where are my parents?"

I was soo shocked. Just then Mr and Mrs.Lee entered the room.

" Mum where have you been? And why am I here? What happened?"

" Eva. Thank God you woke up. You injured your head and were in hospital for 2 days. Are you okay? "

" I feel a bit drowsy but I'm okay."

" I call a doctor to check her." I told this and was silently leaving the room when I heard her.

" Who is he mom?"

" Ohh that. Let's get you checked first. We'll talk about it later honey"

Doc came in checked her and asked her few questions. He then gave her medicine. She fell asleep after that. He called us to his cabin. When we all were inside he started to talk.

" I have a good and bad news. Good one is that she perfectly healthy that she can be discharged right now, but bad news is she's showing symptoms of amnesia. We have to run some tests to know exactly why she can't remember, if it's temporary or permanent. "

" What if she can't remember? What should we do then? Should we try to make her remember?"I asked worriedly

" We have to run the tests to know that. And you shouldn't pressure her it can damage her hippocampus, part of brain that plays important role in forming memories. It's better if we do not try anything. "

" If it's okay I'll go and arrange for the tests. "

" It's okay doctor. Thanks. "

He simply smiled and left.

Eva's parents tried talking but I just couldn't. They then went to Eva but said it will be better if I didn't go in. My mind was running a mile a minute. Not knowing what to do I called Baekhyun.

" Baekhyunaa, what should I do?"

" Hey, what's wrong?"

" He's saying that she's forgotten me."

" Who is saying what?who forgot you? Tell me I'm here to listen."

" Doctor's saying Eva might have forgotten me. And Kyong too. What should I do?"

" Hey don't panic. Doctor said might. So let's wait for the results. And we are here for you. Don't forget that okay!"

" Okay. I'll go. Thanks. I'll talk to later. "

" No need for thanks. See you soon. "

When I was back at Eva's room doctor was talking to Eva about tests saying that it's to assess her head injury or something.

After an hour they were done with tests. And 4-5 hours later the doctor called to say that results were out.

We were in doctor's room waiting for him as he stepped out to get the reports.

" Sorry to say this but she has amnesia and from the diagnosis we got to know she lost her memories of 2- 3 years. So I suggest you act accordingly and make sure she doesn't stress over things because it might be bad for her. Tell her what happened and I suggest you take her back to your country, you know a place familiar to her. This might help her recover her memories. "

" Thanks doctor. "

" No need thank me. She can be discharged now. Complete the procedure and you can take her home."

" Okay , thank you soo much doctor. "

He smiled and welcomed us.

The discharge procedure went by quickly and she left. I never thought that it would be the last day Kyong and I see her.

Soooo
How was that??
Let me know in the comments.