Freedom - 2 [18 +]

Start from the beginning

"Open your eyes Plan" Josh spoke more like whispered just a few inches away from Plan's trembling lips. He stroked his cheeks softly with his thumb and his other hand lingered around his waist.

"No... Please" Plan murmured eyes still close.

"Open it Plan." Plan again shook saying no as an answer again.

"I don't want you to look into my eyes. What if you see something which I don't want you to."

 "I already know you are crying. This rain can hide your tears but I can still feel your pain." 

"I was in his hand and now I am a ghost. Right now I feel like someone is ripping my heart out of my chest. This feels so unbearable. He squished my finger and then let it go. People are liars. Love isn't soft like those people say. Love has teeth that bite and wounds never close." Plan cried finally opening his eyes and hugging Josh tightly. When Plan eventually pulled from the hug wiping his tears off abruptly but one thing that got Josh's attention was his left cheeks. 

"Did he do this to you?" Josh asked checking his cheeks with unbridled fury on his face. Plan didn't respond to any of his questions and just kept looking at him with tears he knew his speculation was right. "Come with me ok. Live with me you don't have to live with that coward jerk. I am not going to let you go."

"Let me go just for today. One last time let me go." Josh was about to fight against Plan's decision but Plan was first to cut him off.

"What did happen in the last? Was it a happy ending?" Plan asked and Josh understanding what Plan was referring to, he smiled before answering.

"I don't know if it is a happy ending in other's eyes but it was the best ending for me."

"This is all that matters to me. You deserve the best ending" Plan hugged Josh one last time smiling and kissed his cheeks before deciding to go back inside. Josh still not feeling certain about leaving Plan there eventually turned back to open the driver side of the car but stopped when Plan again called him and ran back to hug and said something that confused him to hell.

" It always seems to amaze me how quickly changes occur, Like a constantly flowing river of near icy cold waters. Like the tides change bringing newness, like the wind blows in the fresh air, I know things never stay the same but this time it's just not fair. You are the kind of friend I just met but felt like I know you for ages. If I ever did something to hurt you I apologize for that. Yeah, your jokes are lame but still, they are bearable so please never stop joking or never stop being happy and deliver this happy pill of yours to others too. I know I hate your smirk but still I accept you are handsome.  I know we just met recently but believe me it felt like I know you for years. I really hope you will find your happiness again. If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever"

"Plan" Josh was confused about the sudden sweet confession of Plan especially the last line. He shouted to call him but Plan didn't stop instead ran inside the society and took the lift.

................................................................................................................................................................

Plan entered the apartment slowly still featherbrained and spinning with the alcohol. If it was not for alcohol running in his system and controlling his system he won't be able to enter the apartment with so many cherished memories that have turned horrific and nightmarish to even think about. Those unforgettable memories. Those unforgettable sites. He wanna forget all of them but they just uninvitedly kept flying in his mind like kites. Those late-night talks, those nonsense and silly fights backed by love, those apologies keeping their Everest sized egos aside, those pleasuring, romantic and erotic nights of making love and trying to reach each other's soul. He wanna move away from all of them but they  always flashbacks as light. Those cold breezes, those beautiful waves, and sometimes those cute fights. Unforgettable memories many to be penned. Few of them are crazy filled with madness. Few emotional tears wetted with happiness. It was like those memories are a scribe of his soul. He wanna forget all of them but it was springing in front of his eyes as they will always be there in front of his sight. People say that bad memories cause the most pain but actually, it's good memories that drive you insane.