Chapter 28 - boyfriend

Start from the beginning

I hesitate for a bit at his door. Jay must see it because she knocks on the door for me and calls for Louis before hurrying off leaving me alone.

"Come in!" Louis yells.

God I missed his voice.

I walk in and stop in the doorway. Louis is laying flat on his bed with his arms draped over his eyes. He has no shirt on and he's only in sweatpants that hang low so I can see the top of his underwear. Hot damn! All the things I want to do with this boy right now. I have to stop myself from drooling and remind myself why I'm here.

"Hi Louis," I say softly.

He removes his arms and looks at me. He immediately sits up scooting all the way back so his back is against the head board. He grabs a pillow and grips it tightly against his chest.

"Why are you here?" he says trying to be snappy but his voice fails him and he just sounds scared.

My heart aches, "I was worried about you," I whisper, "And I wanted to talk to you," I add.

I can see him squeeze his pillow at my words, "I don't know Harry," he sighs looking away from my eyes.

"We don't have to talk about it but can I at least give you the tour of Holmes Chapel now. I never got to do that," I say trying to convince him to come with me.

He looks back up and stares into my eyes for a long time. His blue eyes look a bit sad but also as if their searching for something in my green ones. I'm sure my eyes show the absolute desperation I'm in.

Which is maybe why he finally whispers, "Okay."

He gets up and throws on a hoodie. Without another word we're walking out the door and getting into my car. I open the door for him as usual and I can see a small smile on his face at the gesture. I quickly put on Arctic Monkeys to begin the tour.

We drive to our first destination in silence except for the music playing and the soft hums I can hear from Louis. When we get to the school I hurry to open his door and lead him inside. I was worried the school doors would be locked but the boys convinced the janitor to keep the side door open so I could get in. When we get to my locker I turn around to face Louis who looks really confused.

I smile and throw my hands out dramatically, "Welcome to the Harry Loves Louis tour, Holmes Chapel edition!" I unzip my jacket to show Louis the shirt me and the boys made.

Louis looks me up and down and immediately smiles. It's so nice to see him smile again, like pure sunshine.

"Hazza!" he giggles into the back of his wrist.

He's so fucking cute! I just want to look at him forever. I mean Louis is a great person to just like sit and just admire what he's like.

I scrunch up my nose and try to focus on the tour, "This," I smack my locker, "is where I met the wonderful Louis Tomlinson. I was having the worst morning and I was already late and in no mood to talk to anyone but somehow I did want to talk to one person. That person was you, Louis, obviously," I smile, "When I first saw you I thought you were the prettiest boy I had ever seen which confused me because at the time I also thought I was straight."