Chapter 17 - now kiss me you fool

Harry's POV
"Louis," I say softly, "Can I kiss you?"

I shouldn't have asked that. I shouldn't have asked that. I shouldn't have asked that. Why did I ask that? I'm already panicking but when Louis doesn't respond right away I panic even more. I can always back peddle and say it was a joke or just tell him to forget about it right?

Suddenly Louis grabs my face snapping me out of my thoughts, "Yes Haz," he smiles, "Of course you can kiss me."

Holy shit! I don't need anymore then that as I lean in just a little bit and meet his lips. They're warm and soft and they fit perfectly with mine. I pull him impossibly close by his waist and hold him there as he moves his hands up and wraps his arms around my neck. The kiss, or kisses I should say, are soft, gentle, and sweet. It's so much more then I could have dreamed of.

I feel Louis' move his hands up into my hair. I kiss him slow and deep this time which is when Louis chooses to pull my hair. I moan lowly and he takes that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in. From then on things get pretty heated. We both explore the other's mouth with our tongues. We have a little fight for dominance but I quickly give in letting Louis take control of the kiss.

I push him down onto the bed propping my hands on either side of his head without disconnecting our lips. We only separate to catch our breath and during that time Louis flips us over so he's straddling me. He lays messy kisses down my neck and jaw. I moan loudly at each kiss.

"God Harry you sound so good," he says in between kisses to which I can only moan in reply.

I grab his face so I can pull him into another kiss. We kiss hungrily and sloppily before Louis accidentally grinds down on my crotch with his causing both of us to moan. This feels so good. He feels so good. I can feel how hard he is against my thigh and I'm not much better. Louis grinds down again, this time on purpose, and a lot harder than last time.

"Louis," I moan out throwing my head back.

He kisses me hard while trying to unbutton my shirt. He struggles with it so he leaves my lips and focuses on getting my shirt unbuttoned. With every button he undoes he leaves a kiss down my stomach. I start to pant when he licks up my stomach to my chest. I grind up on him and he moans at that. I take his shirt off in a hurry and kiss him anywhere I can. I start to suck a mark into his neck and he hisses at the feeling and bites on my shoulder, hard. That only makes me suck more and when I'm satisfied I blow on it lightly and kiss the mark I've made on Louis.

When I'm finished I look up and meet his eyes. He leans down and kisses me again and we both smile into the kiss.

"I want you so bad Haz," he whispers into my mouth before kissing me again.

"I want you too Lou," I whisper back once he pulls away.

I kiss his cheek and then bite his ear lobe. He moans against my neck and starts sucking a mark on my jaw. The sensation causes me to buck my hips up and we both moan out. He continues to suck until he's done and kisses it a few times for good measure which I moan softly at every kiss.

He kisses up to my ear and whispers, "Can we get off to each other?"

That almost makes me cum in itself but I keep it together enough to say, "Y-yes, please Lou. I want to," I practically beg.

I can feel him smirk against my skin and so I grind my hips up causing him to moan loudly into my ear. I soon get desperate for his touch as I start to rub against him repeatedly. We're both moaning messes by now. I grip onto Louis' back and drag my finger nails down. He comes up and bites my bottom lip for that but I quickly kiss him so he doesn't pull away. We make out again as he starts to move his hips with mine. We find a rhythm that has us both just moaning into each other's mouths instead of kissing. Louis grabs my hair and pulls it getting a low grumble out of me. He grinds down hard and pulls my hair at the same time which has me practically screaming.