Chapter 25 - thoughts, decisions, and gossip

Harry's POV
     "But I don't want to go!" Louis screams clinging onto my body for dear life.

I chuckle, "I don't want you to go either but you have to," I say but I just hold him even tighter.

We've been outside Louis' flat for five minutes now. The car ride felt shorter then usual and as soon as I opened Louis' door he was jumping on me and hugging me tightly.

He pulls back to face me, "What if you-" he starts but I quickly interrupt him.

"Louis no!" I say firmly, "You have to go meet Niall now."

"I know, I know, I just wish I could practice with you too," he pouts.

"You're the one who banned me from practicing with you again!" I exclaim.

He laughs, "You're too distracting!"

"I can cover up," I suggest.

"No, that wouldn't work. I would still want to kiss you," he smiles and I blush, "Plus you'd probably die from heat exhaustion within the first ten minutes and that's even more distracting."

"Wow, thanks," I deadpan before breaking into laughter, "You're too much."

"You like it," Louis grins and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

He finally unwraps himself from around me and drops to his feet. He reaches out and grabs my hands. I quickly intertwine our fingers as he starts swaying our arms back and forth. He looks into my eyes and we just stare at each other for a long time.

"I really liked spending the weekend with you," I finally speak up in a quiet voice.

"Me too," he frowns a bit, "I hate that it has to end early."

"I'm just happy it happened at all," I practically whisper.

He smiles softly at me, "Yeah."

He gives my hands one last squeeze and then lets go. My hands feel empty without Louis' and I have to clasp my hands behind my back to restrain myself from keeping Louis with me forever.

"Bye Harry," he says softly.

I smile at him, "Bye Louis."

He gets on his tippie toes and presses one last kiss on my lips before he turns around and goes inside. And with that our perfect weekend is over and our bubble is gone.

I'm not ready to go home yet so I find myself driving back to princess park. I sit on the bench that me and Louis sat on together. I figure it's a good enough place as any to think.

This weekend was absolutely insane. I could have never guessed that asking Louis to kiss me could lead to all of this. I've literally never done something like that with anyone. All I've done with a girl is kiss, make out, and maybe go on a date or two that never leads anywhere. I've never even thought about wanting more then that until I met Louis. I haven't even known him for that long and the boy already has me wrapped around his finger.

It feels weird though, to like Louis this much but with no one knowing besides my family and Louis' mum. I still haven't even told Niall, Zayn, and Liam about my crush or about the fact that I'm not straight. I'm sure they know somethings up but still I should tell them soon. I just feel like I'm keeping all these secrets and like I'm bottling up all my feelings. Like I almost out myself all the time around the boys, but maybe that's the best way to do it. I mean you can never assume someone's sexuality, right, and it's not like they've ever asked me. Besides they see me full on flirting with Louis every damn day. Yeah, I'm sure they know already but I should still tell them. Not to mention the fact that Louis doesn't even know. I mean I'm sure he knows I'm not straight but I just really hope he knows I like him and that this whole thing between us isn't nothing to me.