Chapter 41: Superiority

Start from the beginning

Guy Crimson harmoniously praised the Tempest but that is not the complete content of his message.

"So what brings you here?" Testarossa asked

Diablo and Testarossa acted as the negotiator and Carrera and Ultima are their aids in case an unexpected strike happen.

"You see this country is too powerful, soon the world will lose its balance because of this country." He said

"So what are you trying to say?" Diablo asked

"To avoid further chaos this country's strong fighters will serve me now we are reassembled at last Noir," He said

Guy Crimson said confidently, it made the other Executives furious especially Carrera and Ultima these two people have problems hiding their honest feelings.

However, Guy Crimson's provocation didn't work on Diablo.

"Kufufufu please don't joke around we already have a great master, Lord Rimuru," He said

Guy Crimson just laugh it off and said 

"The was not a joke, I will be destroying this country that is causing huge Disturbance with the human countries, that is my job after all," He said

Diablo - dono's smile disappeared although they are familiar with each other a skirmish with Guy Crimson really was not that profitable we will only get butchered.

"I don't really care what you guys are up to but if you have gotten in my work I wouldn't hesitate to bare my fangs... That's why"

He paused for a moment

"Serve me Noir"

"Instead of that slime"

Surprisingly rather of Carrera or Ultima charging in. 

Metal Claws developed on Diablo's hands and he launched it to Guy Crimson as expected Guy Crimson grabbed Diablo's Arm with ease. Diablo tried to escape but Guy's hold wouldn't let him, however, Diablo got out with his brilliant yet disgusting idea he removed his grabbed arm and he quickly tried to regenerate it.

Seeing Diablo's enhanced regeneration abilities Guy Crimson questioned.

"So you are named now huh..." He murmured

Immediately sensing the dangerous situation Benimaru decided to command the present units. 

"All units prepare for battle" 

This is bad this time the tables have been turned they will be fighting with Quantity and not Quality moreover Tempest did now know they will get attacked by a Catastrophe Class demon lord they don't have any strategies now. I'm sure nothing is gonna work, Employing Unique skill {Starved} and other underhanded tactics will not work against Guy Crimson and The Ice dragon still did not join the prey.

Speaking of her she was all quiet for a lot of time since they arrived, is she looking for something? 

Back to the battle as Diablo tried to regenerate his broken arm Carrera, Ultima, and Testarossa all jumped from behind.

Guy Released his {Demon lord Ambition} and the Demoness trio was thrown away because of the pressure the aura exerted from them.

Ellen and the other Humans lost their consciousness because of that Aura I almost lost my consciousness too

"Damn it" Carrera murmured

"What's the matter Noir? can't protect this land?" Guy Crimson provoked

That is true the central plaza of Tempest already took a lot of damage because of the battle and Guy Crimson doesn't even take the battle seriously at least not yet.