You Led Who Here?!

Basically this is placed at the end, but Bryan didn't go to a conference thing. Before they all said their goodbyes, Bryan gave them his house's location.

Bryan was about to head outside for a walk before hearing a knock on the door. He wondered why anyone was knocking on his house that was literally in the woods. Maybe the facility found him again? He didn't know what to expect, so he naturally swung the door open and shot whoever was there. Bad idea.

An "ow" came out of the boy that Bryan shot at.

"Mario's advice really helped out there, good thing we stayed out of the way" a girl voice said. 

"Bryan I thought you got rid of your guns in the facility!" A fat bear exclaimed

"How was I suppose to expect you guys would come over here!" Bryan shot back. 

"How about not shooting people who knock on your doors, that would end up in a lot of lawsuits" Mario remarked.

"Never mind, just come inside" Bryan led the group in his house. 

Xylobear stared at him, "Why would you live in the woods- doesn't seem like a very Bryan thing to do?" Bryan shrugged. Maybe because I don't want to be experimented on by the facility, Bryan thought.

They had some small talk here and there. Nothing very special, until Bryan had asked them why they were at his house. "Oh nothing big, just the facility after us again" Kaylabear stated. Bryan stared at her. "They probably followed us here too" she continued. "I-I mean w-we took pr-precautions...checked e-every..once i-in a w-while" Mario interjected.

"Why would you come over here then!" Bryan glared. Mario glanced at the others nervously, as if saying 'please don't sacrifice me to him'. 

Another knock at the door was heard. Bryan clutched his gun. "I'll kill Mario later, for now RUN!" 

The quartet bolted out the back door not even looking back, Mario holding Kaylabear while Bryan holds Xylobear. "Bryan please tell me you know where you're going" Xylobear shouted. 

"I mean" Bryan grumbled, "you can call my sister."

"HOW DOES CALLING YOUR SISTER SOLVE ANYTHING?!"

"SHE IS A CAR- I MEAN SHE HAS A CAR!"

"HOW DO YOU CONFUSE 'IS' WITH 'HAS?!'"

"OH MY GOD-" The brunette reached for the device inside his coat. "JUST TAKE IT!"

A bullet flew by Mario's ear. "LESS TALKING, MORE ESCAPING!

"I DROPPED MY BAKLAVA!" Kaylabear sobbed. 

Mario squeezed her tighter when the land went downwards, causing him to trip and roll. They both started screaming and saying prayers. 

Xylobear at this point, fainted from shock, forcing Bryan to hold on to the teddy bear as they ran. Bryan felt something graze his arm. He ignored it and continued to run downhill, taking a sharp turn west and crouching behind a rock. He heard footsteps charging near him. When it was quiet enough he seized Xylobear and started scrambling westwards. 

That was something he should not have done as a pair of hands grasped Bryan's shoulder and grabbed the stuffed bear. 

"Come with us quietly and we won't shoot the bear."

I now feel like playing Roblox SCP games, chill- also FUN FACT OF THE DAY: The Babirusa's (a species of hog) tusks are known to puncture the skull.