MIAS 1- BOOK 3 (SOON)

"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying

"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows"

Life is too short as they say, so enjoying life is a must. After the hurdles Prim had faced she found peace within her heart and learned to forgive and forget those pain she had felt. She has everything now a successful life and career, loving and intelligent childrens and most of all her strong faith to God.

After three years of spending her life with her family and making her business grow and escalate she forgot herself. Fate has now really on her path. Things may seem change because of her fate as she knew that  there was something from her past that reverts.

Is love and devotion from her family enough to repeal and rescind the fate given onto her or this maybe the way to retract herself and accept her fate? Will she be on the picture in her family's future or will she banish? Will she meet someone who she dream that will perish and cherish the moment with her?