I look over and see Bella looking at me with a brow raised. Shit' she heard me

'Yep' she thought

I just rolled my eyes. I didn't want to give her any more fuel.

'And Peter you don't owe me a thing. I know Char will be a great mom, and even though you annoy the shit outta me, you'll make a great dad. It makes me happy that I'm able to do this for my brother and sister. She deserves my gift' she thought to me. Then turned her attention to the tv.

If I could cry I would be. No matter how much I annoy my sister, she still goes outta her way to make us all a happy family. I can see why the Cullens became a closer family after Bella came in to their lives. She was the glue that held that family together. Now she is the glue that holds us all together. I really hope that we never lose our sister. I personally know I will fight til my last breath to protect her. She deserves it.

I glanced over and saw venom tears in my sisters eyes along with a small smile on her lips. 'Thank you bro' she said in my head.

'Your welcome sis'

Jaspers P.O.V

Everyone seems to be curious about this power Bella is keeping secret. I know she probably has a good reason why she won't tell us yet, but I'm still curious and annoyed because she won't tell me. My annoyance only grows when I see her and Peter looking at each other. He has that knowing look on his face, which means he knows what it is. I was about to tell them to just tell us already when i saw Bella look at me and say

'Peters gift told him what my last power is. No you are not going to know yet. It is a surprise for everyone, just know that it will be a wonderful surprise.' In my mind

'Fine' i thought back pouting.

She laughed out loud getting weird glances from everyone, but she ignored them. She lifted my head and kissed me.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"I love ya too darlin'." i whispered back.

I know she thinks that her last gift will be better left as a surprise, but I can't help my curiousity. If I didn't love her so much and I couldn't feel her utter happiness of her gift being kept secret until she was ready, I would have demanded she tell me. I couldn't demand her to tell me something that made her this happy though. Dam her power stealing gift.

"So who wants to call Esme and Carlisle and tell them what's going on?" Rose asked breaking the silence in the room.

"How about we go and visit them?" Bella said "we can stop by and visit Victoria like we did Maria." She said smiling.

"Ooh another fight. I'm in." Emmett agrees.

"Me too." Peter says grinning "the bitch deserves worse than death for planning to kill my sister."he says winking at my mate. She chuckles at him.

I feel like I missed a conversation between those two. Dam that mind reading gift of hers.

"Alright. When do we leave?" I asked.

We all looked at Bella who had just gone into a vision, checking when Alice and Edward will be leaving Victoria.

"They leave for Volterra in two days. They will be joining the guard to help sway the volturis decision. They won't be staying in the castle until the battle. They are going to travel for a bit then go back and come to Texas with the Volturi." Bella said.

"Hmm." I Mumbled

"Whats wrong baby?" Bella asked me.

"Nothins wrong darlin' I was just thinkin."

"About?" Rose asked curious.

"Well I assumed that those two would join the guard for protection, but I didn't expect them to leave before the battle." I said honestly.

"I didn't either. But why does it matter?" Bella asked pushing all her curiosity at me.

I chuckled at her and continued "well if those two leave that leaves the Volturi expecting to see us next month. After we take care of Victoria and visit Carlisle and Esme, what do you say we take the battle to the volturi instead of them coming here?" I said with an evil smile.

"Great idea Major" Char agrees

"Can ya look into the future and see if it'll work darlin'?" I asked.

"Yes" she said. Then went into another vision with our decision. 5 minutes later she comes back.

"It will work. We will kill everyone except Marcus, Felix,  Demetri, Jane, Alec and Chelsea. They are all loyal to Marcus, and hate the other two kings. I have a plan to make Marcus happy again, I'm going to bring back Dydime. And just so everyone knows, after I tell Marcus the truth, he gets to kill Aro." She tells us.

"Why does he get to kill Aro?" Rose asked confused.

"Because Aro killed Dydime." Bella growled out.

"What?" Rose, Char, Emmett and I all asked in unison.

"Marcus and Dydime were planning to leave the Volturi.  It was only going to be for a couple months but word got around the castle. Aro heard and thought that they were leaving forever, so he killed Dydime, his own sister, and had Chelsea bind him to the Volturi." Peter stated.

"She was not going to at first, but in the end she did it. She cared to much for Marcus to let him kill himself, which is what he wanted to do. They all want to leave, but they are afraid of the other two. They know that eventually they will be found and killed by them. Only Aro, Caius and Renata no what truly happened to Dydime. Everyone else thinks the Romanians killed her." Bella said.

"Poor Marcus." Said Char

"Does Carlisle or Eleazer know?" Rose asked.

"No" Bella said shaking her head.

"Did ya knower tell ya that information about Marcus?" I said glancing between Peter and my mate.

They both nodded. Bella looked like she would be crying if she could.

"OK so Marcus and the guard that are loyal to him shall be spared. Everyone else goes. The question is who else is going ta rule the Volturi? I doubt Marcus will want ta do it alone." I asked them.

"how about we let the remaining guard and Marcus choose. If he still wants to rule that is." Bella said.

"Good idea darlin'" I told her.

"We should decide before the pixie and Fuckward get there. They are in for the shock of their lives." Bella said with a shit eatin grin on her face.

We all cracked up laughing at her excitement.

"What?" She asked pouting. She didn't realize that she was projecting her happiness and excitement earlier.

I chuckled "nothin darlin'."

END OF THIS CHAPTER. THE PLANS HAVE CHANGED. THE VOLTURI ALONG WITH ALICE AND EDWARD WILL BE SHOCKED.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

THANK YOU ALL FOR CONTINUING TO READ MY STORY :)