Chapter 245: Back To That Key Moment ⑧

Start from the beginning

"亲爱的,哨兵平均寿命150岁,三十岁之前就达到A级的黑暗哨兵,整个塔国只有你一个。"尚可望着天花板,劝谏道,"如今你还不到四十岁,身体正处于巅峰状态,欠缺的只是精神力的积累和凝练,这需要足够的时间和耐心。强化训练除了让你的肌肉更加硬化外,对精神力的提升没有多少用处。"

"My dear, the average lifespan of a Sentinel is 150 years old, and the only Dark Sentinel who reached A-rank before the age of thirty is you in the entire country." Shang Ke looked at the ceiling and advised, "You are not yet forty years old and your body is in its peak condition, all that is lacking is the accumulation and condensation of spiritual power, which requires enough time and patience. Intensive training is not much use for the improvement of spiritual power, except to make your muscles even harder."

"不。"

"No."

"什么?"

"What?"

亚奥尼斯翻过身,撑在尚可两侧,目光炯炯地俯视他:"不止强化了肌肉,还有体力和耐力。"

Yonis flipped over and propped himself up on both sides of Shang Ke. He looked down at him with a burning gaze, "It doesn't only improve my muscles, but also my strength and endurance."

说着,一腿撑开尚可的身体,下身与他紧紧相贴,让他真实感受自己的硕大。

After saying so, one leg propped up Shang Ke's body and Yonis' lower body pressed against Shang Ke's letting him truly feel his own greatness.

炽热坚硬的触感,让尚可轻轻一颤。

The hot and hard touch made Shang Ke shiver slightly.

努力忽视身下的异样,尚可诚恳地表示:"你的体力和耐力已经够好了,完全不需要再强化。"

Shang Ke tried his best to ignore the abnormality in his lower body and said sincerely, "Your strength and endurance are good enough, there's no need for further strengthening at all."

"我是一个上进的男人。"亚奥尼斯慢悠悠地磨蹭,"在这方面,我永远都不会满足,并且竭尽所能、日复一'日'地寻求突破。"

"I'm a man who always seeks to improve myself." Yonis rubbed slowly, "I will never be satisfied in this aspect, and will do everything I can day after 'day' to seek a breakthrough."

尚可呼吸一促,趁理智还在,忿忿道,"不要每次转移话题都用这一招!"

Shang Ke was short of breath and said angrily while he still had his senses, "Don't use this trick every time you change the subject!"

"谁说我在转移话题?我就是特别想和你做爱而已。"亚奥尼斯一手穿过他的腿,俯身在他唇上亲昵地舔吻。随着他的动作,两人更加贴近,欲望戳着布料一起被顶入。

"Who said I was changing the subject? I just really want to have sex with you." Yonis' hand went under his leg and leaned down to lick and kiss him affectionately on the lips. As he moved, the two moved even closer, and his desire pushed in together with the fabric.

"等等,我的话还没说完。"尚可强撑着没有沉沦。

"Wait, I'm not done speaking." Shang Ke strongly held himself back from sinking into his desires.

"你说。"亚奥尼斯不紧不慢地顶弄着。

"Go on." Yonis pushed against it unhurriedly.