Chapter Seven

The screen flickered and showed Asgard in all it's glory. It cut to the training area, where Sif and I were training.
"Come on Sigurddottir! Is that all you got!?" She teased. "Oh, I'm just warming up, Lady Sif." I said in return with emphasis on Lady. We fought a while longer and I had her pinned. "Don't mind if I take her away do you?" Thor interuppted, referring to Sif. "We were just finishing up anyway. Weren't we?" I said with a grin. She rolled her eyes, and we both got up. "She's all yours." I said. Sif smiled, and went to tidy up. "No, don't be silly. Go and enjoy yourself. I'll do this." I told her. "Thank you, Freyja." She smiled. As Thor and Sif walked away, I finished tidying up. "Is that Odin's best warrior I see?" An all too familiar voice said. "Odin's best warrior! Where?!" I cried playfully, turning around and seeing a seventeen year old Loki. "How are you Lokes?" I said with a smirk. "Didn't I tell you not to call me that, Frey?" He taunted. "Come on, Frigga's waiting for us in the library." Loki said. I shot him a devilish look. "Race ya!" I cried, before taking off in a sprint, hearing Loki's laugh behind me.

"I don't understand. What is the reason for this? I was there I remember." I asked Mobius, causing him to pause it. "The reason I'm doing this, is to find out who you are. What makes Freyja the warrior and sorceress tick?" He said, whilst fast forwarding the video.
The screen changed to a few years ago.

We were all gathered in the Common Room after Thor had been banished. "Is that what Asgard needs from it's king?" Loki questioned, walking out. Sif scoffed. "He may speak for the good of Asgard, but he's always been jealous of Thor." She spat. "You should be grateful to him, he saved our lives." I defended. "Laufey said there were traitors in the House of Odin. A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard." Hogun commented. I turned to him in horror and disbelief. "Do you seriously think that little of him? Loki's always been one for mischief, but you're suggesting something different entirely." I scolded, turning to leave.

"So from what I can gather, you're very protective over this Loki character. Even when you know, or at least had a feeling it was him that let the Jotuns in, you still stuck up for him. Why?" Mobius asked, pausing it again. "Because we were best friends, and he would do the same for me." I said. Mobius raised a brow. "Are you sure about that?" He asked playing a different clip.

"Loki!" I yelled, gaining it's attention. It turned to me and waited. "Please stop this. It isn't you. The Loki I knew would never harm anyone this badly. End this now and come back to us. To me." I shouted. The Destroyer just stood there for a second before it picked me up and threw me into the roof of a building, resulting in me falling through to the ground floor.
My vision went blurry with tears from both rejection and the hit. Voices could be heard, but I ignored the, succumbing to the pain and blacking out.

"Sorry, what did you just say? He would do the same for you? Because it looks to me that he almost killed you that day." Mobius said. "Well I got myself killed on my own, I didn't need Loki's help. That was a minor inconvenience." I told him. "You weren't supposed to die on that day, it was meant to be Loki." Mobius said. "What?" I asked. "Loki was meant to kill the dark elf, and you were supposed to live." He pulled up another clip.

Loki and I were fighting the group of dark elves whilst Thor had flown away to attack the larger group. Once we had finished, Loki turned to me. "Stay here with Jane, I'll be right back." He said and I nodded. Minutes later, I heard Thor cry out in pain. "Stay here." I told Jane, before running over to where Thor was. My eyes went wide when I saw Loki on the other other end of the blade. I started running, when the beast discarded him like he was nothing. "Loki!" I cried. "Loki!?" I repeated. I skidded down and knelt next too him. "Oh you fool, you didn't listen." Thor cried. "I know, I'm a fool, I'm a fool." Loki said. "No, no, no. Stay with us okay!?" I said, panicking slightly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Loki said. "Shhh, it's okay." Thor and I cooed. "It's alright." I said, crying. "I'll tell Father what you did here today." Thor told him. "I didn't do it for him." Loki said, and I knew exactly who he did it for. "Loki, come on." I cried, nudging him a bit. "No!" I screamed, in a broken sob.