◖Chapter 7◗

En başından başla

"But that you have to decide, hm? And I will give you some time, go and think." Y/n nodded and gave him the last peck before leaving. Taehyung smiled and went back to work.

Y/N's POV~•••

I went downstairs with a wide smile on my face. I was thinking of what should I think about the date...I can't think of anything. Dinner? No, it was last time.

Then park? No boring. Amusement park? We have already gone there millions of times. Then picnic? Nah. Movie? Yeah, maybe an ann e movie? No. Mall? Mall sounds good.

"JEON Y/N!!" I flinched and looked up and saw Jungkook. "Why are you shouting idiot?" I yelled.

"Fool, I was calling you for ages." He scoffed. I sigh. "Sorry, what is it?" He stared at me for a while and said. "Something good happened, right?"

I smiled, showing my bunny teeth. "Yess!! How do you know?" He chuckled. "I know you more than you know yourself. Also, you look so happy." I smiled widely.

"Indeed, I am." He smiled softly, his bunny teeth were also showing. "So? What is it? What made you so happy?"

"I am finally forgiven, also I got good marks on the surprise test I just gave," I said while smiling eye to eye. "That's very good y/n." He smiled.

"Thank you." He nodded and said. "Well, you didn't eat well these days, now let's go and eat." I shook my head as No. "Nah, I am not hungry. Maybe latter."

"No, you are so thin, I even doubt that you even ate, I want you to eat." I shook my head. "No no. I'm not hungry."

"No, I said you are eating, then you are eating." He said, with a glare.

"No, I said I am not eating, then means I am not eating," I said with the same tone while glaring at him.

"You are going to eat." A familiar voice said from behind us. We both turn around and saw Taehyung. Fuck.

"But I am not hungry," I whined. "You are stubborn with everyone, but your whining and this attitude will not work with me. Also, I am not asking I am telling you are going to eat, as you didn't eat properly these days."

He said his voice was deep like the ocean and again, he made me submit to him. I can win against the whole world, but not him. "Okay, I will eat." I sigh.

"See, it's not bad to be a good girl sometimes." He patted my head and disappeared into the kitchen, while Jungkook chuckled.

"No, I said I aM not going tO eAT mEaNs I aM nOt gOiNg tO eAt." He mocked. I huff and stepped over his foot. "AHH!"

"Not to mess with me," I smirked and went into the kitchen. Taehyung noticed my presence and turn to me. "I heard Jungkook's scream, is he okay?"

I nodded. "He is fine, just tripped his knee on the wall." He nodded and smiled. "So, did you decide where you want to go?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I want to go to the mall." He nodded. "Ok then, be ready at six, we will have dinner there. And this. Eat this then go home, hm?"

He said giving me the bowl of Ramen. I nodded. "Okay." I took the bowl and went into the dining room, which is connected to the kitchen. "Baby girl?" I heard Taehyung call.

"Yeah?" I replied. "Hyungs will be coming tomorrow, are you okay to meet them?" He asked and I nodded. "Of course, I am. I missed them so much." I said.

"Okay then, it's no problem." I nodded and started eating. While Tae also took a bowl of Ramen and sat in front of me.

I knew it!! He also didn't eat well. Another thing I love about him. I smiled and continued eating.