it's almost unreal.

"i need you."

it's like he read your mind.

he looks back at you with that look.

the same look he gave you the night of your capture the flag training. you had only caught a glimpse of it, but it was the look right before you two blew the up training field.

together.

with a smirk, you activate your quirk once more. how stupid of you to think he'd take this battle alone.

without his partner in crime.

'let's fuck this guy up together. i like your style.' you snicker as you fly towards the special boy. even though he's not smirking, the faltering look in his eyes tells you he'd be giving the most obnoxious look in the world.

"how can i become..."

you feel yourself sky rocket in power the moment you get close to izuku. you're not even touching him, that's how powerful he is right now.

the stronger we are, the bigger the blast we can make.

"a hero who saves everyone?"

you're gonna have to make a mental note to inform the town to send destruction bills to satoshi rai.

it grows larger and larger inside of you.

grunting in slight pain, all it took was izuku's hand to touch your arm for you to completely burst.

the last thing he ever saw was izuku's determined face flash before his eyes. he didn't wanna do it, but overhaul knew he was accepting defeat at that moment.

the largest blast goes off. it's like a dome of wind that grows larger and larger, spreading throughout the battle field and destroying literally everything in its path. this blow was greater than all of overhaul's attacks combined.

probably stronger than all might's 100% united states smash.

overhaul gets obliterated. he gets no room to repair himself as every second, his body gets exploded into tiny pieces. the wind continues to thrash, causing uraraka to protect nighteye from gaining anymore injuries. she manages to look up at the sky, face full of concern for her two friends that she knows are up there.

"deku! bolt!"

"nighteye?" she adverts her attention to the adult who shivers in her hold.

"i-i saw it. chisaki succeeded in his escape while rai and midoriya lost their lives. that's... that's the immutable future i saw."

the dust starts to clear, showing two figures still standing tall. large amounts of lightning surround that area, making it clear who's standing there.

"i..did not see...this future..."

nighteye and uraraka stare in shock at you and izuku still facing a now unconscious overhaul.

"does that mean...it can be changed?"

even if that was already decided...i'll twist that future!