38

3 days later
Saturday
August 20th
@4:30pm

Riahs pov

"Keep protection on me everywhere I go but thats the life I signed up for yea I know, yea I know" I was in my room finally finishing up my school work for the week while singing along to Yea I know by Lil herb aka Gherbo.

I close my computer and get off my bed and I instantly feel dizzy as fuck so I sit back down.

What the fuck

My head started pounding and I immediately fall on the bed and start gripping on my head, wincing.

"OWWW" I yelled causing my momma to run into the room.

"Are you okay baby?" She walked over to me and realized I had a tear running down my face and im holding my head so she runs to get me some pain pills with warm water.

I take the pills and lay back down and she puts my cover on me and kisses my forehead before walking out of my room.

I try going off to sleep but I still had a slight headache and then I had to pee really bad.

I run to the bathroom feeling like I was going to pee on myself.

I must be finna start my period cuz thats the only time I be having headaches like this

I get up from the bathroom and begin washing my hands and then I hear my phone ring from the other room.

I dry my hands off and walk back into my room singing its Jaymar but I didn't answer.

Jaymar Williams🙄 @4:50pm
Whatchu needa talk to me about? And why you ain answering yo phone don't start ts Riah

I had texted him earlier and told him that I needed to talk to him and that he should come over.

What he said a few days ago in the car still roams through my head and I can't quite get over it.

3 days ago

"STOP ACTING SO FUCKING CHILDISH I TOLD YOU IM GON BE IGHT I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING ION NEED YOU TRYNNA BE BY ME ALLA TIME I GOT MYSELF ION NEED YO FUCKING HELP"

Present time

Him saying that really had me feeling some type of way because all I try to do is make sure he's safe. Yea I was acting childish but its only because I care for his wellbeing and he knows that.

Jaymar Williams🙄 @4:50pm
Im outside

I slip on my slides and walk outside seeing his car park right infront of my crib.

He gets out the car and opens the car door for me and I try my hardest not to crack a smile because I loved when he did that.

I get in the passenger seat and he closed my door before getting into the drivers seat.

"How you been baby I missed you" He grabbed me by my face and tries pulling me into a kiss but I push him away.

"Riah what I do now" He smacked his lips saying.

"Its what you been did" I responded and he looks at me in confusion.

"Riah what is you talkin bout" He said looking at me with a mug on his face.