36

Wednesday
August 17th
@10pm

For the past few days all I been thinking bout and trying to figure out is who killed my pops. Ian been talking to nobody and barley been leaving my house.

Depressed as fuck I hate this shit

I laid back on my bed, playing doin bad by youngboy and ombpeezy and started smoking my wood while looking up at the ceiling.

*BANG BANG BANG*

I immediately hop up off my of bed and grab my gun off my dresser after hearing somebody start banging on my door.

I cautiously walk my way downstairs and look through the peephole with my gun in my hand and then see its Riah.

Fuck

I already knew what was finna happen so I slowly open the door and she pushes it opened and begins going off on me with tears coming down her face.

"YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP JAYMAR FUCKING WILLIAMS I SWEAR TO GOD BITCH IF YOU AIN WANNA FUCK WIMME SHORDY DATS ALL YOU HAD TA SAY LI BRO DONT EVER FUCK ON ME AND THEN JUST DISAPPEAR THEN YOU WONDER WHY I SAID ION FW YOU HOOD NIGGAS NOW YALL ONLY THINK BOUT YALLSELVES" she continued, pushing me back and I just let her, not having the energy to argue back.

"Riah im sorry" I told her seeing her begin to wipe tears from her face.

"Nah fuck you bitch if there was something going on with you, your supposed to tell me not ignore me for 2 fucking days thats why your in a relationship you dumb bitch and you know what you prolly is going through sum right now so imma just leave you alone like you been doing me" she said beginning to walk away and I grab her arm.

"Riah im sorry fareal don't go" I said holding back tears.

Even though ion wanna be associated wit nobody right now she the only exception

"Tell me whats wrong with you Jay" She said snatching her arm away.

"My um- my- damn" I kept trying to get the words out but for some reason I felt like crying and I hate crying infront of people.

"Jaymar breathe" she said which kind of calmed me down.

"My dad got killed and ion know who did it yet" I told her and her whole expression dropped and she immediately brings me into a hug. I hug her back, feeling a tear begin to slide down my face and I just let it.

"I love you Jaymar you gotta tell me stuff like this and not just cut me off like you do everybody else when you get sad okay" she says hugging me tightly and then letting me go to look up at me.

"Gotchu" I responded, hurriedly wiping my tears off my face before she could see them.

"How you even get here ain yo momma at work?" I ask her and she shakes her head no and then we walk up to my bedroom.

We get into my bedroom and at first we just sat in silence with me laying in my bed and her sitting on my sofa scrolling through her phone.

She still never told me about her daddy and how he died and I just felt like asking her again so I did.

"Why would I tell you that and yo daddy just died"