24

2 days later
Sunday
August 1st
@4:30pm

Riahs pov

"Riah im outside" Alana said through the phone.

"Okay here I come" I replied hanging up and grabbing my wallet off my bed.

Today I just wanted to walk around with Alana since I never get to see her like that anyways and just spend some time together and get help get my mind off that one bitch..lemme stop playin that one bitch still my baby.

"HEYYYY" she screams instantly hugging me when I get in the passenger seat of her car.

"Girlll getcho asss" I was just sitting there in discomfort while she was squeezing me to death.

"Ok ok im done I just missed you sooo muchhh" She said after kissing me on my cheek.

Why her ass always kissing somebody on dey fucking face

"Girll I missed you tooo" I said giggling.

"Soooo where we going today" she asked me pulling out her phone and going to her gps.

"Lets go to a park or sum ion know I just wanna walk" I replied and she put in some random park and drove off following where the gps was telling her.

Few minutes later

"THEY SAY TIME HEALS DONT GO BUILD NO LIFE WITOUT ME CUZ YOUR MINES STILL" me and her were both singing you're mines still by baby bleu ft drake while I had my phone out recording us.

"Daaaaamnnn all these fucking niggas" I said as she pulled up to this park and you could see the basketball court just filled with dudes.

We get out the car and start walking on this trail on the park.

Few minutes later

"Girl I honestly think I wanna be a obgyn or a lawyer ion even know" Alana tells me.

"You gon be a obgyn helping give birth to babies and shit..I remember I was watching a video on instagram of a lady giving birth and it made me not want to have kids ever in life" I replied shivering my body in disgust.

"Youu dont wanna have kidss you can give me at least oneeee tt baby" she said nudging me.

"Ummm no YOU can give ME a tt baby" I replied as we started walking across the basketball court to continue following the trail.

"Mmmmm ion know I might" she replied and I looked over at her.

"You and dude planning on having kids together or sum" I asked her.

"No but if I was to ever have any I would want it to be wit him..girl me and him been dating since my freshman year" she told me as I had an suprised expression on my face.

"WHA- wait so he ain neva cheated on you or nun like yall ain neva took a break like yall just been dating"

"We took one break our sophomore year and then after that we got back together and been together ever since, he ain never cheated on me or nothing..or not that I know of, shit I hope he hasn't"