💥💙💛k. bakugo

Start from the beginning

"Is it okay if I take these off sweetness?~"
He cooed

I nodded and he slid them off careful not to rip them.

He saw my wet heat and started to suck and lick my clit to get me more wet than I already am.

I let out shaky moans and breaths it all being too much for my virgin ass to handle.

He started to eat me out and kiss my clit all over.

"I'm gonna kiss you down here, like I'm making love to you, and making out with you."
He said in-between kisses and licks on my heat.

He continues eating me out while I massage his hair.

"Oh fuck you feel so good. Am I making you feel good honey?"
He said looking up at me

I nodded

"Fuck I love you baby~"
He said as he continued to eat me out

A few "teddy bear" and moans filled the room.

I started to feel an unfamiliar knot in my stomach

"I-im gonna cum!"
I yelled gripping his hair tighter

"Let it go baby"
He said and the vibrations where enough for me to explode in his mouth and he swallowed it all.

"Oh fuck yeah, I want to make you feel good. I want to make you never forget we were meant to be together teddy bear. you're my other half don't forget it. Never forget about me okay? And I will never forget about you I don't care if it's embarrassing I love you and your perfect for me every inch of you is so fucking perfect to me I don't give a fuck if it makes me soft I'll be as soft as I need to be teddy bear I'll spoil you a thousand times over and over again"
He said as he came up and started making out with me

"I can't wait anymore I want you so fucking bad is it okay, is it okay teddy bear? Please I'm begging you here I need you I need to be one with you right now teddy bear. please, won't you let me, let me make sweet love to you. I just want you to feel loved, I want you to feel happy-"
I cut him off with a long kiss and we started making out again.

"I'm going to go in, okay?"
He said just above a whisper

I just nodded in response

"Not to get too lewd but I want this to be the best love you ever had, teddy bear, I need you, I need you so fucking bad, it fucking hurts"
He said pressing his forehead to mine

"Teddy bear, now hold on you just tell me no matter what if you are not comfortable with it, okay? This is about me making you feel good. I get you want to make me feel good too, but of course I'm going to... I feel good Everytime I see you.. drowning in pleasure, and feeling the love because you make me feel love teddy bear"
He said as he grabbed my hips and positioned my entrance with his cock.

"Gently now"
He said in a low whisper

"Down you go"
He said as he lowered me onto his cock.

I winced in pain as a little drop of blood dripped on his thigh

He started to kiss me more to try to distract me from the pain

I heard a clap wich means he is all the way inside me

"It's all the way in teddy bear"
He cooed gently rubbing the soft flesh on my belly where his cock head was pushing through just a tiny bit

"You're so fucking gorgeous, so fucking perfect"
He said in between kisses trying to distract me from the pain of being impaled by a penis for the first time

It didn't start to hurt as much so I started grinding clutching onto his back

Moans, groans, and 'i love you's filled the room

"Let's make sweet love forever okay?"
He said nuzzling his nose with mine

I felt another knot in my stomach so I knew I was getting close

Before I could say anything katsuki started talking

"It's gonna be a bumpy ride for a little bit teddy bear, here, h-hold my hand"
He said just above a whisper

We started moving faster and we got louder as we came at the same time

"We're making a mess, it's our mess, a beautiful thing. AHH-"
He was cut off by his own moan

He pulled out of me and I lay on the bed with my whole lower half aching.

He walked into my bathroom and I heard the water in my bathtub turn on.

"K-katsuki, what are you doing?"
I asked as he came back in the room and started to pick me up

"I ran you a bath. I thought I could clean you up a bit, I don't think you want to move a whole lot right now"
He said as he kissed my forehead.

He cleaned me and him up and he put on his boxers and I put on panties and his black tee shirt and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Oh wow that was a lot! I really hope you enjoyed it.

~K🥀