💥💙💛k. bakugo

Oneshot name: passionate first time
This oneshot will contain sexual content, so if you're not comfortable with that please skip this one 💞
This will contain: virginity loss, and slight mentions of blood
Soft!Dom! Bakugo
Sub! Reader
I do not understand any circumstances condone underage unprotected sex! Don't come for me!
Backstory: you and katsuki have been dating for about 2 years now and you haven't done anything sexual yet.
Word count: 1490

Y/N pov:

I was sitting on my bed when I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and answered it.

When I opened the door I found my boyfriend standing there with an unusual smile on his face.

I let him in

"Hey katsuki, you know I love seeing you, but, why are you here?"
I asked shutting and locking the door

"I just wanted to see you. That's all."
He said looking at me

"I'm glad you stopped by, but it's
9:00 PM, not to be that person, but, isn't it passed your bedtime?"
I asked walking twords him

"Yeah, yeah, whatever"
He said looking down shyly

"Well what do you want to do then?"
I asked

"Uh, anything you want, I just want to be here with you."
He said softly

"Can we cuddle?"
You asked with a hopeful smile

"Of course dumbass"
He said getting on your bed

You climbed on the bed and laid on his chest

20 minutes later

I have no idea how this happened but me and katsuki where now passionately making out. I am straddled on his lap, his legs are draped over the side of the bed while my hand is in his hair and my other hand is on his lower back. He has both of his hands on my cheeks (face cheeks not the other kind of cheek you dirty little-)

I started to grind on his dick and he let out a low growl

"It's embarrassing, I'm sensitive, What the hell do you think you're doing dumbass?"
He murmured

"Oh nothing~"
I cooed

He started to breathe even more heavily than before

"Are you nervous?"
I asked brushing your thumb on his cheek

"Of course I am, it's you we're talking about, you're gorgeous, so perfect just the way you are. I love you, I love you so much, and maybe I'm being too vanilla about this but I want to make love to you, today. I don't want to do anything crazy. I just want to share love, and make you feel special, for once. Damnit."
He rambled

I cut him off with a kiss.

We made out for about 10 more minutes when he started talking again.

"T-teddy bear, what are you doing? You look so damn sexy today, it's different, and I'm not complaining, not by a long shot. I- I- I- I love you, and I love the way you're honest with what you want too, you just want us to be together to make sweet love, and love each other forever, right? Then fuck it I'm in, I'm in teddy bear. Let me at least- AH!"
He was rambling again so I cut him off by moving my hand and palming his throbbing cock through his cloths.

"Damn it, if you do something like that, of course I'll get turned on, but fuck, if you're gonna go that hand, at least let me make you feel good too.."
He said soothingly.

He picked me up and put me where he was just sitting he kneeled down and pulled my pajama pants off to reveal my black lacy panties.

He looked up at me