10. WITH YOU

10. IF YOU DIE, I'M GOING WITH YOU

[SPOILER volume 0 CH 3]

YOUR feet touched the ground softly as Geto dropped beside you. You raised an arm to the side of your face as the large pelican dropped beside you, fluttering its wings, creating a gust of wind. 

Immedately, you were met with three humans, and a panda. Zenin Maki. Inumaki Toge. Okkotsu Yuuta. And Panda, one of Yaga’s creations. Their guards rose as you dropped the mask on your cursed energy. You grinned as they froze, stunned by the amount. 

Maki frowned, holding her spear over her shoulder. “You don’t look like you’re authorized.”

Panda tapped his chin. “I’ve never seen a big of a curse before.”

Inumaki pulled his collar down. “Sujiko.”

Okkotsu opened and closed his mouth. “Wah--What a big bird!”

“This place sure hasn’t changed,” Geto hummed, looking around. In the corner of your eye, you say Nanako, Mimiko, and Larue jumped out of the curse. 

“Wow!” Nanako exclaimed. “Geto-sama, are we really in Tokyo? This place reeks of countryside!”

“Nanako…” Mimiko muttered, holding the doll to her chest. “That’s rude.”

“Eh?” She raised her eyebrows. “Mimiko, you so too though, right?”

“Geez!” Larue said. “Get down already!”

“Aren’t you cold?” The blonde asked as she jumped from the curse’s mouth. 

“Hm?” Mimiko said. “Who’re those guys?”

“A panda!” Nanako exclaimed, pulling her phone out. “So cute!!”

“No, who are you guys?” Panda demanded. “Yuuta-san here won’t forgive and intruders, you know!”

“Konbu,” Inumaki agreed.

“EH?!” The boy exclaimed. 

“Just leave already!” Maki yelled. “Before Yuuta-san here beats you guys up!”

“E-EH?!”

“Please, we all know he’s no harm to us,” You said, rolling your eyes. 

“Nice to meet you, Okkotsu-kun,” Geto said, disappearing from beside you, and in front of Okkotsu. “I’m Geto Suguru.”

“Huh? Oh, nice to meet you,” He said, a little nervously as Geto grabbed his hand. 

You saw the other three whip at how fast he was. But before they could do anything, you stepped up. A connected chain wrapped around their wrists, pulling them away from him. 

“You possess a truly wonderful power,” Geto said. “I believe that a great power should be used for great purposes. Do you not have any doubts about our current world? A world where Jujutsu Sorcerers work secretly to protect the commoners.”

Geto moved from in front of Okkotsu, casually throwing an arm over the confused teen’s shoulder. “You see,” He continued. “I want to correct the contradiction that is the strong having to adapt to the weak. It’s so wretched!”