You: Hey buddy

Thor: ...

You: Can I tell you something

Thor: What

You: I'm your biggest fan

As you looked to his seat he was smiling and giggling, he looked up at you and you gave him a thumbs up, and he nodded as a response

As you looked to his seat he was smiling and giggling, he looked up at you and you gave him a thumbs up, and he nodded as a response. You went back to sit down with Pietro.

"What was that" Pietro asked, "What? I'm just trying to cheer him up. Have you seen him?" You replied, he looked at you with a '???' look on his face, "He's smiling" he stated, "That's cause I made him smile, look" you replied and showed him the texts you sent to Thor.

"I thought you were My, biggest fan" he looked at you with a frown and held your hand. You sighed at the silver haired man's childish reaction, but you had a smile on your face. As he held your hand, he left a kiss on the back of your hand and placed it on his cheek, you giggled, cupped his face, and kissed him ever so gently, which made him smile and he leaned into your shoulder.

"You're adorable" you stated as you looked at him with a smile placing a hand on his cheek. He placed a hand on top of yours and pushed your hand closer into his cheek. His cheek was warm and his stubble was comfortable. You went by the rest of the plane ride with Pietro leaning on you, he fell asleep a few minutes into the flight.

The flight took 2 hours and you finally arrived. "Woohoo!" Clint yelled as he happily ran on the sand.

"Wow, look at that view" you stated as Pietro still sleepily hugged you from the front. You walked with him in your arms to the sand and sat him down beside you, he leaned on your shoulder, still sleepy, you put on your hand over his shoulders and kept him close. He groaned and put his arms around your torso and moved in front of you and rested his head on the crevice of your neck.

"Should I take your bags?" Steve asked, "Oh it's ok, I already warped them to our room", you replied "Ah, well, enjoy yourselves" you waved a goodbye and swayed Pietro side to side slowly as he slept peacefully in your arms.

***

2 hours later, you felt him groan awake in your arms, "You're finally awake, sleepy head" he looked around with his eyes squinted and sat up, you two were under an umbrella protecting you from the sun, "How long was I asleep" he asked, "4 hours" you replied, he looked at you and went in to hug you again, "Can I get a kiss", you smiled and cupped his face for a soft kiss on the lips.

"Come on, let's go in, we're gonna miss the food" you stated and helped him get up from the soft sand below you.

As you walked into the building, you saw a beautiful glass chandelier and a nice white and gold aesthetic in the wood of the walls. "This place looks great" you stated, "I wanna see our rooms" Pietro replied, "Yeah sure, no problem" you grabbed onto him and warped to your rooms, your room had a beautiful balcony view of the ocean and a queen sized bed in white sheets with brown monochrome pillows.