Two

"Misa-Chan. Takemichi said he ran into you yesterday." Hinata Tachibana, Takemichi's girlfriend asked as she approached me on our way home from school.

"Yeah sure did. It was.." i paused for a moment and suddenly felt exhausted remembering the madness that happened yesterday. "Strange." Hina laughed.

"I also heard you met Mikey and the others."

"They are hard work." I sighed which made her chuckle more.

"They are but trust me they are good friends to Takemichi."

"Its strange to think he is friends with the two top members of Toman." I still cant get my head round that Takemichi actually managed to become Associated with them.

"Mm it is strange at first but. If you get to know them they are really great." Hina's smile could really light up a room.

"That Mikey dude is a bit of an asshole. and if its all the same, id rather stay out of the whole gang things."

"I get it." She giggled a little. "Well I'm going this way. See you later."

"Bye bye Hina." i made my way home after that dreading the thought of going into that house.

"Maybe i will go to the convenience store." I spoke aloud.

"Talking to yourself isn't a good look, Ugly." A voice that i now knew a little to well spoke. I have no idea who he thinks he is calling me Ugly! Toman Leader or not I will fight him.

"Mikey." I groan a little "What are you doing here?."

"I was passing by and unfortunately ran into you. I'm going this way so I guess I can walk you."

"Theirs no need for that I can handle myself."

"Suit yourself.. although I'm here to settle some underling that are going off on their own doing some stupid shit.. could get dangerous." His words took me off guard.. I really would like to avoid trouble at all costs especially Gang related and if I was with Mikey, maybe they would leave me alone... No screw that I don't need no protection from a rude man child.

"Il walk with you no excuses."

"But i gotta go to the store first so you are best going your own way." His eyes narrowed suddenly turning very serious.

"I said I will walk with you. So make it quick." I suddenly felt like it may be a good idea to listen to him. He seems to hate me yet he is insisting. Maybe he thinks things could get bad...

"Fine. Lets go." I took off once again with Mikey Following me close.

"You went to school." He asked, in attempt at conversation.

"Of cource I went to school." What a strange question. I wonder if he does not go to school..

"Weird." He said cutting off the conversation completely.

"What do you mean weird! Do you not go to school?." I asked.

"Nope." He stated popping the P. He walked with his hands in his pockets. Once again he looked incredibly cool even if I hate to admit it...

"Now that's weird."

"I'm the head Of Toman. Why would I need to go to school."

"For an Education." His ways really made me worry a little.

"Who needs it." His carefree attitude really pissed you off.

"Don't you want to have a better life.. I want to be able to provide for myself and future family. I want to one day have a home where my future kids, if i have any never have to worry or be sad." I now made myself a little upset thinking about my own home life..