Chapter One: Cherries ♥

(Underline means dreaming to just let you know 😌👍)

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm beeping, I slowly sat up and rubbed my eye. I had about thirty minutes to get ready and reaching the building I work at.
I got up still feeling drowsy, but that was of course normal. I looked in my closet to find something decent to wear, I thought of two outfits, now just which one..?

Number one (bit nerdy)

or..

Number two (bit softie)

After a bit I decided which outfit to use, then I went to go make my coffee

After a bit I decided which outfit to use, then I went to go make my coffee. I waited for my coffee to get ready since its one of the brewer ones. When it was finally finished brewing I poured it in one of my favorite mug. I then poured in my favorite creamer into my coffee, which was cherry flavor. I looked at how much time I had left, twenty three minutes left to get ready.
I sighed, work was nice and all but I where one of the type of workers who where just a background character, if you know what am saying. It always was so depressing, rarely anything happens to us background characters, but for now I tried to shrug it off. And when I did that, I decided to clean my house a bit..

       •---------------•
🍒.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•🍒
     |Timeskip|•
🍒.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•🍒
       •---------------•

I got in my car and started to drive off to work, it was a normal fall day, orange, red and yellow leaves were falling off of trees, and it was sprinkling. It was my favorite type of weather, I always thought it was best to work with in the background.
When I reached 'The Greater Good' I walked in the building, "Oh hey Y/N." The women said behind the counter.
"Good morning Miss." I said waving to her before I went to the elevator. I got in and pushed the third floor button, within seconds it jerked up. I felt sick when it happens, its always made me feel a bit sick when it jerks.
After two minutes or three it jerked again, it opened and I walked out of the elevator. "Hey Y/N, I have a huge quest for you." Steven said, who I was guessing was waiting for me.
"Mhm?" I said while I stop walking to my small office area.
"Well, there has been a competition of a group if hackers called 'The Fears' right?" Steven said, then his tone dropped to questioning.
"Yeah there is, what's going on with them?" I responded to him.
"So they are doing something that's gonna effect. If one does do it we are all gonna be D E A D." Steven said with his voice being dramatic with dead.
"What's gonna make us dead if I may ask?" I said crossing my arms while waiting.
"They are doing a competition to see who can hack in the system first, and they are starting at midnight." Steven said looking at me dead in the eyes.
I nodded, "So, we should tell the others..?" I said tilting my head a bit.
He shook his head. "They can't do it as fast as you and Liliyath (Li- ly-a-th), but its gonna take all day." He said crossing his arms, not in a disrespectful way though.
I nodded, "Does Liliyath know yet?" I ask to Steven the gay.
"Mhm she knows, now get to work, we have no more time to spare, chop chop!" He said, sounding a bit bossy at the end, but I was fine with it, that is what bosses do.
I sped walk to my little office area and went straight to work.