" Did he sign the will ?" Tobie asks.

" No he didn't. Thank God he didn't. We still have hope , just that it hurts they have to kill him." Allison says and I chuckle.

" He's dead , y'all should move on." I smile and walk to my room.

   God I've always hated him. He's always so mean and annoying. I rest my arm on the rail of my balcony and sigh at my compound. I missed Gold so badly. 

    I regretted ever making her sad like it was my fault. I really wanted to touch her again and kiss her too. I sigh and thought about her.

  .

                     ~GOLD~

.

      I pick out few clothes and arrange them inside my bag. Aunt Elna already bought flight ticket to Malibu. 

   Miranda rushed in and I glance at her in awe.

" You're okay ?" I ask her.

" You didn't hear ?" 

    I furrow my brows and she sigh.

" Mitchel's father is dead." 

" No way.." I mutter.

" It's true. He was shot yesterday and the entire Cooper's are really sad. I heard he willed his property yesterday but unfortunately he was shot and he died." 

" Oh my God.." I sigh and sit down.

" You should see him. He needs you now. Heard what happened between you two , you're hurting him too much." I sigh and pick up the phone I just bought.

" Tell your mom i went over to Mitchel's. I'll be back soon."

" Aww..." She squeal and bat her lashes.

" Tell him I missed him. Please make him happy, he truly loves you.." 

   I roll my eyes and lift her up .

" You're too young for saying such words. Don't get a boyfriend , they are gonna break your heart." I smile and he Chuckles. 

   I drop her on the floor and she smiles.

" Thanks gold , Mitchel's waiting for you ." She ran out of the room while i try to look my best.

   I missed him and I really want us to settle things for the better. I hurriedly shower and put on a spaghetti strap black dress that hug my entire body.

   God I hate stilettos it hurts too much. I brought out a white sneaker and get on it. I sigh and look at the mirror , not satisfying.

    I take off the shirt and put on a dark jeans with tank crop top. I put on the white sneakers and arrange my curls.

   I know I look good. I pick up my phone and rush out of my room.

" Where are you going ?" Aunt Elna ask coming from outside.

" Mitch. Heard his father..."

" Died. Yeah,I know.  Send my condolences." She hug me and kissed me.

" Okay , you look pretty. He's definitely gonna drool. Don't get pregnant.." she wink and walk pass me.

   I take a deep breath and walk out . I really wanted to borrow her car instead i hail a cab. It halt and I alight. I heave a huge sigh and walk inside.

  I rang the doorbell and I didn't get a reply. I open the door and walk in. His eyes caught mine as we stare at each other. He's alone and looks like who's thinking since his hands are in his pocket.