18~ like what you see?

He pulls away and looks at me in the eyes.

"You make me feel like a teenage boy" he says.

"And you make me feel there are 20 thousand butterflies floating around my stomach" I tell him with a little giggle.

He smiles at me boyishly. "Oh really?"

I blush immediately. "Yes you do"

"Does that mean you like me?" He asks his face turning serious.

I stare down at his chest.
"I've never had romantic feelings towards someone, but I'm guessing with the hours of crying, the butterflies, the feeling you give me every time you speak and the need and want to feel your touch, means something. So yes, I think I.. do like.. you"

He continues looking at me with a serious expression.. then it turns into a look of sadness and sympathy. I scrunch my eyebrows at his sudden change of expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

He looks away from me. "I'm so sorry" he says while sitting up and putting his head in his hands.

".. For what?" I ask

He lifts his head out his hands but still doesn't look at me.. "for almost.. *he sighs* for almost.. killing you. Can you ever forgive me for that?"

My heart breaks at his sad and guilty tone.
"Cade, I forgave you a long time ago" I say while crawling up to him and putting my head on his shoulders.

He looks down at me and says "I don't deserve you"

"No. You deserve better" I say.

He scrunches his eyebrows and snaps his head to me. "What makes you think I could ever do any better then you? Don't say that"

"Well.. the girls you've had, have probably got.. experience with.. sexual stuff, I haven't"
I look down.

"Hey! I'll be the first to show you" he winks at me. "And I don't care if your experienced or not. You make me feel things no girl has before.. your special, Kelly"

I look at him speechless. "You really think I'm special?" I ask

"Of course baby" he smirks.

God that smirk.

Wow I'm in deep.

"But Kelly, you should know, I'm a complicated
Man. I'm not good with.. feelings, .. your the first. I don't want to hurt you" he tells me.

"If what you've told me is true should I be worried about getting hurt?" I ask.

He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead.

"So what does this mean?" I ask

"I have no idea.."

~~

He left my room after a little while and now I'm just hovering around my room, quite bored.
I keep re playing the conversation over. Did Cade just confess he liked me. Me!?
And I must say I'm proud of my self, I can't even remember stuttering. I must be getting comfortable.

And here I am sat blushing to myself like an idiot thinking over what we did on my bed..

~~

I went downstairs to make some food. When I say food I mean I went to get ice cream.

After I finished with my ice cream I went to sit in the living area where Everyone was, Cade, Adam and Derrick. I sat down and Cade looked across to me and sent me a wink. I instantly blushed, like always and looked down at my legs. I could literally feel his smirk.

Then the glass shatters on one of the windows the guys grab their guns, while my hearts beating out my chest wondering what the hell that was. Then it happens again the windows keep shattering and gun shots are being heard from outside. My breathing begins to get faster and faster as I have no idea what to do or what's happening.

"Kelly get down!!!" Cade shouts, I run behind the couch and lay on the floor, while tears stream down my face.

The gun shots stop and I feel hands go around my body picking me up bridal style. The scent of vanilla instantly lets me know it's Cade.
I burry my head in his chest and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Go out the front door" I hear him whisper to the other guys. Then I feel the cold air hit my wet cheeks, knowing we made it outside. I didn't want to open my eyes.

Next thing I know I'm getting placed in a car.
"You guys are going to have to go stay at Mia's,
I'm taking Kelly to the safe house until we know who the cause of that was" I hear Cade say outside the closed car doors.

He then gets in the car and starts driving.
He looks over at me, looking at my confused face, leans over and moves a strand of hair out of my face "are you okay?" He asks worry taking over his tone. I smile up at him and nod my head.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"I'm taking you to a safe house, you'll be ok there" he answers. I nod my head.

~~

"Kelly" I hear Cade whisper.

I must of fallen asleep on the way there because I'm opening my eyes to a parked car under the night sky. It's night time? How long was I asleep?!

I groaned and heard a quiet chuckle come from Cade and it makes me smile while my eyes are still closed. "Come on you" he says while he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"Hey! Put me down" I giggle

"Nope" he replies

I groan jokingly and the next time he puts me down we're in a huge house, nearly as big as the one he already has. Wait how many does he  actually have?

"Cade, how many houses do you have?" I ask

"17" he shrugs proudly

"Of course you do"

He sends me a smirk and my face drops when I see his T-shirt stained with blood. I run over to him, worry clear in my expression. "Cade! Your hurt!" I blurted. "Kelly I'm fine" he reassures me while placing his hand on my cheek. "What happened?!" I ask. "I..I got shot" he answers.

My eyes widen.. "you got shot!! Cade I need to help you!" I say while running into the kitchen trying to find a first-aid box. After opening a few cupboards I finally find the first-aid box and run back to Cade.

I pull him by the arm near the couch so we can both sit. And when I sit down I do a movement with my hands signalling for him to sit down.
"Kelly, I'm honestly fi-" I cute him off.. "Sit down!" I say firmly. He puts his hands up in surrender, trying to hide a smile and sits down.

"Um.. take your shirt off" I awkwardly command.

He pulls his shirt over his head and chucks it across the room. I gulp when I see his abs looking back at me. Oh my god. This man is created by the Gods.

"Like what you see?" He smirks

I blush once again and look down. Until he grabs my chin and lifts my head back up.

"Don't hide your little red cheeks from me. I made them that way so I get to see them" he demands.

Butterflies are now again floating around in my stomach and my breathing gets a little heavier. How the hell does he make me feel this way.

I begin to clean his wound and bandage it up, it doesn't take long it already looked like it was healing.

"Thanks for that" he says.

"It's okay, I'm going to go get changed" I tell him and he nods his head.

My mafia love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara