Vs Aᴏʙᴀ Jᴏʜsᴀɪ - 29

The players from Jujutsu Tech went to change their clothes.

"#1?!" - Everyone exclaimed as they saw the number on Y/n's shirt.

"So, she is the captain?" - Sawamura and Sugawara asked in disbelief.

Gojou nodded.

Everyone in the gym stretched and soon Jujutsu Tech's main team took their side of the court.

Y/n in the middle front, Itadori in the left front corner as a wing spiker - #10, Maki in the right front as a middle blocker - #3.

In the back were Kugisaki in the left corner - middle blocker - #6, Inumaki in the middle back - libero - #4 and Toudou in the right back corner - wing spiker - #5.

Nishimiya and Mai were managers.

Their first match was against Aoba Johsai.

The first to serve was Jujutsu Tech's team.

Toudou had the ball. He swirled it in his hands and waited for the signal.

As soon as he heard it, he threw the ball high in the air, made a few steps and jumped.

This surprised everyone as the following left them shocked.

As the ball reached the perfect place in the air, Toudou hit it with big strength, smashing it in the back of the court for a hundredth of a second.

There was silence for a few seconds as everyone watched in disbelief.

"Yes!" - Toudou yelled and everyone in the team smiled as he scored the first point.

"Eh, they are better than I thought." - Oikawa said to Iwaizumi as an intimidating aura was surrounding him.

"This might have been luck. We don't know what will follow but don't get carried away." - The other boy told him.

The brunette nodded and they took positions.

Toudou repeated the same, scoring another point for their team.

"Luck, huh. Looks like more than that." - Oikawa commented quietly, smirking.

On his next serve, Seijoh's libero received the ball sending it straight to Oikawa.

'She is their setter, huh. They yelled something about her being amazing. Lets see that.' - The brunette boy thought to himself, a small sly smile formed.

He jumped to toss the ball to Iwaizumi, Kugisaki and Maki jumped to block him.

Y/n was following silently every move.

In the last moment, Oikawa swiftly pushed the volleyball over the net.

The girl quickly reacted and stretched her arm, successfully receiving the ball and sending it flying to Itadori who quickly smashed the ball into the enemy court, scoring a point.

The captain was left speechless as well as the rest who saw what happened.

'Who are they and especially her?!' - Everyone thought in their minds with mixed emotions on their faces.

Toudou had the ball again. That time though he sent it flying out of the court, almost hitting Hinata in the face, making him flinch.

He let out a scream of surprise.

"Ah, sorry!" - Toudou apologized quickly.

Everyone was looking at them in awe.

"W-who are they?!" - Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled.