Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28

They did what he said and followed him outside as a bus was waiting for them by the front gate.

"I'm sitting next to Kanako!" - Itadori exclaimed.

"You wish!" - Kugisaki shouted, clenching her fist in front of her face.

By the time they were arguing, Y/n sat in the front left seat of the bus, next to the window. Fushiguro sat next to her.

The two first years saw that and sat behind them with disappointment and annoyance.

Everyone took their respective seats and the bus drove off.

Throughout the ride, Y/n wrote on the small white board the possibilities for the main team.

Fushiguro was watching her and consulted with her whenever a question would pop up in his mind.

Kugisaki and Itadori were leaning over their heads, following Y/n's schemes and listening and asking questions.

Soon the bus arrived at the designated place and everyone went off.

They saw the big group of people who were parted by teams as their colorful sports suits stood out.

"We will be playing versus them?" - Itadori asked amazed.

Gojou nodded.

"Have fun~" - He said with a wide smile.

"So many managers?!" - Someone shouted as soon as they took notice of everyone.

"Who said we were all managers?" - Kugisaki said, gritting her teeth.

"T-they have a panda with them?!" - Most of them yelled in surprise.

Panda waved at them shocking them more.

A bald boy, a shorter one with spiky hair and one with a mohawk haircut ran off to the girls.

"Such beauties~" - The three exclaimed as they had their gaze fixed on Y/n, Kugisaki and Maki.

"Aww~ Thank you!" - Kugisaki said with a wide grin as the rest of the girl's eyes twitched.

"Tanaka! Nishinoya! I told you to stop with this!" - A simple looking boy went over to them and smacked their heads.

"Yamamoto you too!" - A short boy did the same.

"I apologize for their behaviour!" - They bowed down, holding their heads down.

"Ah, don't worry~" - Gojou said. - "You must be the ones from Karasuno and Nekoma teams, right?" - He asked and the boys nodded.

"I am Sawamura Daichi, Karasuno's captain, and those here are Tanaka Ryunosuke and Nishinoya Yuu." - He introduced himself and the two boys.

"Yaku Morisuke, Nekoma's libero. The troublemaker is Yamamoto Taketora." - The blond haired boy followed.

"Oh, we got some beauties here~" - A brunette haired boy walked over to them with both his hands on his waist.

"Are all of them so cheesy?" - Nishimiya asked with a disgusted look on her face. -
"Though, I don't blame them. They are seeing the perfect girl staying in front of them."

"I hope no." - Maki returned, ignoring the following part.

A volleyball soon flew and hit the brunette's head.

"Iwa-chan! So mean!" - The boy whined.

"Do they have another Gojou Satoru?" - Maki asked with a twitching eye.