Cʟᴏsᴇʀ - 16

The next morning Fushiguro was on cooking duty.

Y/n woke up earlier, Kugisaki was still sleeping.

She prepared herself and walked to the cafeteria. She was surprised when she saw Fushiguro was already there, preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Megumi-san!" - She greeted him with a smile, making him jump slightly in surprise.

"G-good morning, Y-Y/n." - He greeted back as he turned around and saw her standing behind him.

He blushed a bit at the thought of them being alone together.

"A-also, call me only M-Megumi. There's no need of the san." - He said stuttering which made Y/n chuckle a bit, reddening his face more.

"Alright then, Megumi." - She smiled sweetly.

Fushiguro blushed even more.

"Would you mind if I helped you?" - She asked as she leaned a bit closer to him.

"N-no." - He said, turning around, covering his face.

Y/n looked at him with a questioning look then started helping him off with the breakfast.

"How are you feeling after yesterday?" - He asked soon, after he was able to regain his composure.

"I feel perfectly fine." - She answered.

He smiled after hearing it.

"Did you go to Ieiri-sensei?" - He asked.

"No." - She answered, throwing him into a state of shock.

"Eh? But the wound was really serious and had to be treated!" - He said with a worried voice, turning to her.

"Don't worry, I managed to treaten the wound, it's alright now." - She said without moving her gaze away from the food she was preparing.

Fushiguro just looked at her with concern in his eyes then looked back at the ingredients in front of him and continued cooking.

They were silent until Y/n spoke off as they were about to finish preparing the breakfast.

"Hey, Megumi." - She trailed off, catching his attention.

"What is it, Y/n?" - He asked as he turned towards her.

She stopped in her tracks, looking down as a sad look on her face formed.

"Am I such a treat to everyone, so they want to kill me?" - She asked without parting her eyes from the floor.

"Eh?" - He stood there, struck by her sudden question.

Soon he came to his senses.

"What are you talking about, Y/n? Of course not! And who dares to hurt you?!" - He asked as he rose his voice a bit by the end, worry, sounding throughout his words.

"Well, it seems Kyoto students want me dead, or at least half of them." - She said, still looking at the ground as a few tears formed in her eyes.

"What are you talking about? No one wants you dead, Y/n!" - He said without noticing how he pushes a bit further until he saw the following view of her.

Her head rose up as she looked straight in his eyes and tears kept on forming in her eyes. - "Then why were half of them trying to actually kill me yesterday"

The next part of the sentence pushed her over as the tears couldn't be held anymore and each followed the other down her cheeks as she smiled while speaking. - "And their principal clearly saying he wants me dead?"