Chapter six: His Coldness

3 months later

Dean and I were currently having a stare down. He was upset because I was going on a trip for two weeks. I sighed as his stares became more intense than before.

"Dean it's only two weeks. I'll be with a group of girls and my life 360 will be on at all times." I protested.

"That's not the point, doll! You could've told me this earlier and I would've came with you." He replied.

"You would've came with me on my girls trip. I don't think so." I replied.

"Who is going to take care of you when you get drunk? Who is going make sure no one tries to hurt you?" He asked coldly.

"Dean! I'm going on a girls trip not a mission!" I yelled.

He sighed deeply before walking away from me. He was being difficult for no reason. Since I came back from hospital he had been like this. The person who had targeted him still hadn't been found but I honestly doubt that he would target a group of girls.

I understood him being protective and worried but this I couldn't take. I shook my frustration away and finished packing up my suitcase. The door to our room opened and I saw Adele rushing in. She looked like she had just seen a ghost as she approached me.

"What did you do to Dean?" She asked.

"I told him I was going on a girls trip and he lost his marbles." I replied.

"You told Dean you were going to do something that he told you not to do?" She asked in a questioning tone.

"Yeah....." I responded.

"Girl why would you start world war three? He's so pissed right now. Sof, I know you want to have fun but right isn't the time and Dean really really cares for you. When you were in the hospital he didn't eat nor sleep for a few days. He hates hospital but for he stay right there by your side." She explained a comforting tone.

I nodded my head as she hugged me. I didn't know how I was going to tell my friends that I couldn't come but the last thing I wanted was my husband to raise hell for two weeks.

When I walked outside, he was viciously punching a punching bag. I walked over to him and back hugged him tightly causing him to stop. His chest and rising and falling quickly. I didn't think he would honestly get this upset over me going on trip with my friends.

"Baby, calm down. I'm not going okay. I'm sorry for upsetting you but I need you to understand that I can protect myself if I had too. I was trained to do so. I'm not a weak girl who needs you to rescue me ever five minutes." I explained in a comforting tone.

"I know your not weak but you are my wife. I care about you so much and it's like that doesn't register to you. I don't want to experience the feeling of losing you again." He replied.

"B-Baby....."

He pushed my hands from around his waist before saying,

"Go if you want to. I can't stop you."

His cold tone hurt the most. I could see if I was going to be with another man or if I was going out on suicide mission but this was too much. I ran my fingers through my hair as I tucked away all of my feelings once again.

I was unpacking my suitcase when he came into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He didn't even say anything to me just glared at me for whatever reason I didn't even know. My phone rang and I sighed before answering.