He shook dad's hand. "Caius, also Aro's brother.....and.." Caius was interpreted by dad saying, "Also a dean." Caius nodded his head as he shook his hand. "This is Jane....she's one of the students that met your daughter on her trip. Jane and her brother got to talking with her and that's how we met your daughter. Jane and Alec were the ones that introduced Amber to us." Aro said as he motioned towards Jane. 

"So, what type of classs do you have?" dad asked. I looked away from the coffee table and looked at my mates. 

"We have a bunch of different classes. There are hands on classes like vausal arts, wood working. There are many art classes.....classes like painting, drawing, ceramic, digital art. English and writing classes.....there are many good classes that she could take." Marcus said without a single heart beat. 

Dad looked at me knowing that I would like those classes. He nodded his head. "How much is it to put her into the school?" Dad asked before looking at my mates. 

"While she was with us, we had done some looking. We saw that your daughter fits the profile for one of our scholarships. She, will have a full ride to our school. No charges needed." Aro said. Dad nodded his head. "Wait, where is your school anyway?" Dad asked. "Volterra, Italy." Caius said. Dad will at me. "When were you in Italy?" He asked. 

"Just now. Bella dragged me all the way to Italy. All because Edward was there. Then Bella and Edward left me at the school where I met the deans and Jane." I said. "Wait, Bella left you in Italy!" Dad yelled. 

I nodded my head. He ran his hands through his hair. "Boy, is she in so much terrible." Dad said. "Hey, I know it must be a bad time to bring this up....but have you seen my wallet?" I asked him. Dad looked at me. "First why would you ask me at this time? Second, don't you know where you put it?" He asked me. 

"Well, if I don't ask now then I would not have remembered to ask and I don't know where it is, because last time I saw it....it was on the coffee table." I answered. "I didn't see it when I got here the night you and Bella went missing." Dad said. 

"Son of a bitch." I said as I realized Bella was the last one to leave the house and stealing my wallet is one thing that she would do. 

"Hey, watch your mouth." Dad said. "Bella was the last person out of the house and it wouldn't be the first time that she has stolen something from me. And that night was the last time I saw my wallet." I said. Before anyone else could say anything, the door opened and closed. "Dad, I'm home. Sorry, I didn't call or anything. I had a surprise sleep over at Jessica's." Bella's voice lied. I looked to see her walking into the room. 

She saw me then she saw my mates. "What are they doing here?" Bella asked as she looked at my mates. "Did you leave your sister in Italy?" Dad asked. Bella looked at dad in confusion. "No, of course I didn't. Why would she lie to you like that?" Bella lied as she looked at me. Giving me the, shut up or you are dead, look. "Don't lie to me Bella." Dad said getting madder and madder at Bella and her lying. 

"I'm not lying. I didn't even step foot in Italy. I have never been and these people should not be in our house." Bella said as she pointed at my mates and Jane. I looked over at them to see that they do not look too happy. "Oh, and before it slips my mind......give your sister her wallet back." dad said. "And my phone." I added for him. 

I looked at him before I looked at Bella. She looked at me before she took her bag off. She opened it before pulling out my phone and my wallet. 

She throwing my phone at me before throwing my wallet at me. "Amber, why don't you go up to your room and start packing?" Dad said to me once I had my wallet and phone in my hand. I looked at my mates before nodding my head. I smiled at dad before I walked out of the room. I took a deep breath as I made my way up to my room, which is in the attic. 

When I got inside my room, my secret hiding spot is open. It is just a spot under the floor boards that only dad knows about. I ran over to the spot to see the box that I keep hide isn't there anymore. For some reason, I looked in my wallet to see that the money that I keep in there is gone. I grabbed my phone before I got up from the ground. I ran out of my room and down the stairs. I jumped off the steps on the last two. I then ran into the living room. "Where is it?" I asked Bella. 

"What are you talking about?" Bella asked making me feel like I am crazy. "My money. Oh, you know. The green stuff that was in my wallet you stole." I said. I put my wallet on the table. Dad looked at me then at Bella with more anger in his eyes. 

"Oh, by the way.....I would like my box back." I said. "What box?" Bella asked. "The one Grandma Swan gave me. Because I sure as hell know dad wouldn't steal from me." I said. "What did you do with your sister's money and Grandma Swan's box that she gave her?" Dad asked me. 

My phone started to ring making me look down at the screen. I gave a confused look before I answered it.